My-wardrobe.com / Devoid of customer care

First having ordered an item, I was grilled extensively, having to fax personal details to their head office, as was their policy for first time buyers, several times due to their ambiguous instructions, even calling to confirm the legitimacy of their presence. Upon receipt of the item, it went on sale, and rather than price protect the purchase within the return period, they wouldn't and instead suggested ordering a new item and returning the previous. A couple of useless emails were exchanged and here we are, at complaints.com. If you are ordering online from the UK, avoid my-wardrobe.com and others with similar policies. They may have gotten better about their dental care over there, but they are still in the dark ages when it comes to their online customer care.

D  3rd of Feb, 2010 by
Having ordered from my-wardrobe on several occasions I find this comment completely erroneous. Their attention to detail and flexibility has always been second to none. They also asked me for extra details; which, as it was first time order for a large sum of money, I was more than happy to give. Better to be co-operative and avoid fraudulant activity than have them pass anything through. You wouldn't be so happy if your card had been used by a fraudster. Oh, and we may have just figured out dental work but you may want to keep working on that obesity problem/racism/bad attitude to almost everything except yourselves before you, as a country, are so quick to judge.
D  17th of Feb, 2010 by
My 2 orders have been cancel due to the security check, I asked the customer service about the explanation and they said I use the promotion free delivery that does not belong to the item (when i browse the item and check out and it work fine). I was more than happy if your web just update the policy or limited the number of voucher!!
A  10th of May, 2010 by
I have to agree with the first post, I was asked for personal information, however when I sent it a week ago, there was no response AT ALL. STILL WAITING, and have emailed at least 4 times looking for some sort of guidance on this order.

Are these people interested in selling clothes? Do they even have the clothes?
N  30th of Dec, 2010 by
I don't like this Web at all. In my experience they really don't use Paypal as a method of payment, because with a confirmed account at Paypal they request me a copy of my credit card and of my identity card too for processing my order...incredible!!! I didn't give it to them, of course, so I cancelled my order.
N  1st of Oct, 2011 by
Same for me!!! Yesterday i order a bag for 300$ and today they request a copie of my credit card and id!!!i send them many emails and i still try to join the customer service...can i cancel the order??? I can't trust this site!!!it's a fraud!
A  16th of Mar, 2013 by
I buy from my-designers.com from now on! perfect service and better pricesi
N  3rd of Sep, 2013 by
This website has the WOST custmer service going. They use fake advertising to lire you in. I was sent an email offereing 20% off new stock with no small print attached and yet when you try to use the code they say oh it's only certain brands. Hardly any when they sent me the brands available. The 'customer service' assistant was rude and off hand in her emails and clearly couldn;t give two hoots about the customer. She didn't read my emails properly and address the issues at hand. In the end when I said she was in breach of advertising standards and cut and pasted the offer that was sent to me- she just ignored my emails. Do not shop iwht this sub-standrad website. There are so many bad reviews for them on the net for poor service. Go to Net a Porter instead- different class!!!