MY VIP FIT / Fraud

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Company never sent product. When I called to tell them I was told I had waited too long to notify them and they had sent a 2nd shipment and charged my acct $89.31. I have never received this shipment either. When I told the woman that I didn't want either shipment and would send them back, she said I couldn't do that. I did some reserch and found that many people had the same experience with this company. Please do something to stop these people. They are just ripping people off!

More MY VIP FIT Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• He
      10th of Dec, 2008
    MY VIP FIT - Charged debit card/never ordered product
    My VIP Fit
    Little Elm
    Texas

I was charged 89.31 on my debit card by this company. I was told by the "customer service" man JAY, that they were a NO REFUND/NO RETURN company. I NEVER ordered anything and they didn't even have my correct address. He hung up on me. This company is a fraud!!

• Pa
      16th of Dec, 2008

I'm another victim of the "MY VIP FIT" Fraud!!!

On 11/14/08, MY VIP FIT drafted $89.31 from my debit card without my permission (I've never ordered anything!) so I called the same day customer service and asked why on earth they would do such a thing! They said that since I ordered it, they sent the shipment! I was so mad that I asked them to cancel right of way the shipment, and got a cancellation number and they promised that I would get a credit back in 14 days!!! Sure enough, 14 days later, I still don't see any credit back!!! I'm starting to boil, especially that it's getting close to Christmas, and being in such a tight budget, I can't afford such a hole in my budget!!! I called back on 12/10/08 complaining about the fact that they didn't do anything, they dare telling me they are having "technical problems" (yeah, right!) and couldn't process the credit!!! So they gave me another 3 to 4 days...Getting very impatient, I called back today (12/16/08), and same scenario! The rep on the phone gave me the same excuse! As soon as I told her to give me the infos of the company, so I can file a complaint to B.B.B., she gave me a fake address!!! So I can't even do that! She gave me a confirmation number and gave me her words (sure) that I would see a credit in another 3 to 4 days!!! So now I'm afraid I'll never see again my $89.31 ever again!!! Can somebody help me and gave me their infos so I can file a complaint at B.B.B.?
    Thanks.

• Li
      18th of Dec, 2008

I live in the UK and I too have been duped into this Acai Berry. I ordered a free sample with $3.95 postage packing, which I received then on my account today they have taken £58.87 approx. $89. I phoned the fraud department of my bank and can you believe I am not the first person to complain to them about this company. I tried to get through Acai Berry whatever by phone on the number given but no such number exists. My bank gave me another number the 877 350 8480 which I did get through.
    They said I should have read the rules and regulations etc. I said I tried to cancel on given number but didnt exist. He said he can't refund me the $89.31 but to send them back when I receive them and he will give a refund. Yeah I bet But he gave me a cancellation order, which I hope they will abide. I am so angry. How dare they.
    Living in the UK i don't know who to report this company to.

• Re
      18th of Jan, 2009
    MY VIP FIT - unauthorized charges on credit card
    MY VIP FIT
    Florida

Charges of $89.31 with absolutely no knowledge or authorization. Have credit card company attempting to settle matter. Caard has been closed.