MY VIP FIT / Debit Card Rip Off

1 MO, United States Review updated:

They took $89.31 out of my bank account using my debit card number. Don't know who they are nor did I authorize this transaction. I know it is somehow tied to the Acai Berry/Total Cleanse scam. Had to contact Fit Factory and demand that they refund $29.95 taken from my bank account without authorization. Thank God they did. This is a crime and should be prosecuted. Companies taking money they have no right to touch then the poor sucker is left to try to fight to get their money back. Not cool since my husband and I both lost our jobs in July thanks to the downturn in the economy. If anyone knows how to reach these jerks to get my $89 back, I would appreciate the help.

Sa

More MY VIP FIT Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Sh
      17th of Nov, 2008

I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again. http://www.mumbaiflowerplaza.com

• Ar
      17th of Nov, 2008

I got ripped off on my Bank Card as well. I wanted the trial and they charged my acct. I filled a disput. Customer service line puts you on hold and no one picks up. Do not ask for the free trial...

17th of Nov, 2008

this company is fake! it's been forever and i haven't received my sample! i called to cancel, so they card wont get charged. the phone number listed is not even in service! i just went directly to my bank and got a new card, so they can't charge my account! BE WARE!!!

• Be
      17th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happened to me on 11/14, I was charged twice once for $41.85 and again for $42.85 for a free trial that I was only to be charged for shipping. This is crazy I hope I can gat my bank to dispute this.

• Me
      18th of Nov, 2008

I also got suckered. Was supposed to be one month trial offer for 3.95 shipping handling. Used my credit card. Trial came, but only seven days sample, and a note saying that if I did not respond within that 7 days, would be charged 89.31 every thirty one days, however can't get through to their number (only music comes on) to stop this nightmare! With the credit card they also charged 8.51 for Price Limbo (whatever that is) AND another company in Nevada got involved and charged 29.95 to my account for FIT Factory (800 660-8489). They did answer, and when threatened with a consumer fraud case, they agreed to take charges off my credit card. This is definitely a scam that the Attorney General's Office and Postal Inspector needs to get involved with immediately!!

• Cf
      18th of Nov, 2008

The number you can call to cancel immediately is 877-350-8480. I got a confirmation number for cancellation. My card is to be credited within 14 days.

19th of Nov, 2008

I called 877-350-8480.. Nobody is picking up phone, just music being played in the back ground. This totally sucks.

• Je
      25th of Nov, 2008

I live in UK and got caught! Luckily, when I received the free sample of the acai berry slimming pill I went to the website and saw all the complaints against this 'company' so after drawing a blank with the 'phone numbers I got to my bank in time to change my debit card before they have time to take my money. This has causd me a lot of aggravation but it was my fault for falling for this scam.

I do think Yahoo should issue a warning against these ### because that is where I picked up the advert.

I have told a TV station here called Watchdog but as these scammers are in the USA I doubt if anything can be done from here. Here we have an Office of fair trading, do you have the equivalent in the USA .?

If anyone sees this offer PLEASE P;EASE don't fall for it, times are hard enough now without this.

• Ca
      29th of Nov, 2008

I had purchased a sample of 15 tablets for shipping cost $4.95and i received this but i did not purchase anything else from this company i have been charged $141.26on my credit card. then on the 29th of the 11th 2008i received a bottle of extreme Acaiberry Melt Away Tablets Dietary Supplement 60 Tablets. That i did not subscribe to .

• Cl
      29th of Nov, 2008

I also live in the UK and have just realised I too have been scammed. I have cancelled my card but am worried that they will try to come after me for the repeating charges... do they do this?? and if you cancel the card is that enough to stop them accessing your bank details??

1st of Dec, 2008

Thank goodness for credit cards!! I too was fraudently billed for $1.00 from MY VIP FIT. My credit card company immediately removed the charge & then we tried to get them on the phone to remove any future charges, but I was left "on-hold" by VIP FIT. This just proves what a scam them are!!

• Ka
      1st of Dec, 2008

I to was charged the both charges. Company needs to be reported to better business. Definitely illegal. Call your bank, cancel your card, bank should refund you charges due to fraud.

• Kk
      2nd of Dec, 2008

i had no idea who they were until my credit card was charged. Fortunately for me my credit card got me back my money. I checked my account online on the day the money was suppose to come out of my account - this is what saved me from the stupid company called VIP FIT.

Also i called the customer service number of VIP FIT but someone picks the phone and drops it after waiting for almost 30minutes on a recorded voice message.

2nd of Dec, 2008

Same experience here. An absolute fraud. VIP FIT would not credit the $3.95 shipping & handling charged to my card because a product was supposedly shipped November 18; nothing was received as of December 2 when I discovered an additional charge of $89.31. Clearly nothing is shipped pending review of the victim's reaction to the $89.31 ripoff at which point VIP FIT could back off and only walk away with $3.95 in stolen goods.

• Cl
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I want money back you charged on 3 Dec 08 $89.07 also you already charged me $ 29.78 I want my money.

• Ka
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I went and placed a dispute with my bank about a $29.95 charge, which they returned thankfully. Apparently they didn't shut off my old debit card though and an $89.31 charge showed up today. AWESOME.

Nobody should even CLICK on those acai berry ads. I ordered a trial because I wanted to try it and I'm sure this is how they got my card number and charged it for these other amounts. Scam ###s. I tried calling on Friday actually when I saw the $29.95 charge on my card and they were so sketchy, asking for my credit card number and my social security number. I was on hold waiting for a supervisor for about 15 minutes and then they actually hung up on me. I hope karma comes to bite them in the ###. They deserve it.

4th of Dec, 2008

I never approved this transaction for more then $3.95. on Nov. 26 they took $29.95 out of my checking account and now today, Dec 3, 2008 they took $89.31. I have never received any products from them. THIS IS A SCAM! If you gave them your debit card information - CALL YOUR BANK AND STOP ANY FURTHER TRANSACTIONS!!!

4th of Dec, 2008

The same story happened to me. They have charged my acc. for 89.07.I returned the prduct, they told me they didn;t get it .I will try to despute this charge with my credit card company.

4th of Dec, 2008

I order free trial around the middle of November for $1.00 shipping. You have to give them your cr or debit card #. DON'T EVER DO THIS FOR ANYTHING OF TRIAL OFFERS. I was charged $1. on Nov. 14th and again on Nov. 28th. I didn't receive the product to try for 2 weeks until the Nov.28 or this past weekend which would have been Sat. Nov.29 or Monday Dec. 1. I haven't had the product long enough to have given it a try. I am on blood thinner and there are lots of weird herbal sounding things that I have no idea that anything was in it beside the berries. Big Rip off SCAM Run the other way. Fast

10th of Dec, 2008

Hi, I also got sucked into it, received my products but got a charge from pricelimbo.com for 10.00 for who knows what I am still trying to call these people without any success. I canceled my credit card..
    but I will keep hunting these people down...