MY VIP FIT / Debit Card Rip Off

1 MO, United States Review updated:

They took $89.31 out of my bank account using my debit card number. Don't know who they are nor did I authorize this transaction. I know it is somehow tied to the Acai Berry/Total Cleanse scam. Had to contact Fit Factory and demand that they refund $29.95 taken from my bank account without authorization. Thank God they did. This is a crime and should be prosecuted. Companies taking money they have no right to touch then the poor sucker is left to try to fight to get their money back. Not cool since my husband and I both lost our jobs in July thanks to the downturn in the economy. If anyone knows how to reach these jerks to get my $89 back, I would appreciate the help.

Sa

More MY VIP FIT Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cl
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I want money back you charged on 3 Dec 08 $89.07 also you already charged me $ 29.78 I want my money.

• Ka
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I went and placed a dispute with my bank about a $29.95 charge, which they returned thankfully. Apparently they didn't shut off my old debit card though and an $89.31 charge showed up today. AWESOME.

Nobody should even CLICK on those acai berry ads. I ordered a trial because I wanted to try it and I'm sure this is how they got my card number and charged it for these other amounts. Scam ###s. I tried calling on Friday actually when I saw the $29.95 charge on my card and they were so sketchy, asking for my credit card number and my social security number. I was on hold waiting for a supervisor for about 15 minutes and then they actually hung up on me. I hope karma comes to bite them in the ###. They deserve it.

4th of Dec, 2008

I never approved this transaction for more then $3.95. on Nov. 26 they took $29.95 out of my checking account and now today, Dec 3, 2008 they took $89.31. I have never received any products from them. THIS IS A SCAM! If you gave them your debit card information - CALL YOUR BANK AND STOP ANY FURTHER TRANSACTIONS!!!

4th of Dec, 2008

The same story happened to me. They have charged my acc. for 89.07.I returned the prduct, they told me they didn;t get it .I will try to despute this charge with my credit card company.

4th of Dec, 2008

I order free trial around the middle of November for $1.00 shipping. You have to give them your cr or debit card #. DON'T EVER DO THIS FOR ANYTHING OF TRIAL OFFERS. I was charged $1. on Nov. 14th and again on Nov. 28th. I didn't receive the product to try for 2 weeks until the Nov.28 or this past weekend which would have been Sat. Nov.29 or Monday Dec. 1. I haven't had the product long enough to have given it a try. I am on blood thinner and there are lots of weird herbal sounding things that I have no idea that anything was in it beside the berries. Big Rip off SCAM Run the other way. Fast

10th of Dec, 2008

Hi, I also got sucked into it, received my products but got a charge from pricelimbo.com for 10.00 for who knows what I am still trying to call these people without any success. I canceled my credit card..
    but I will keep hunting these people down...

• Be
      13th of Dec, 2008

i am tamping...
    i saw an advert when i was on facebook for the acai berry, so i clicked on it and when it said i was able to have a free trial for only a doller shipping i went ahead and ordered it on my mothers card... with her permission.
    my mother has now received a bill of 6o odd pound for the acai berries and 15 pound for some wy fi tea or something...
    i received both products but like i said, they were supposed to be free trials...
    i have now just had to break the news to my mother and with christmas being so close, last thing we needed.
    after reading some of these complaints i am going to have to convince my mother to cancel her card which will hopefully sort this..
    where do people get off doing this? its sick.

• Ka
      17th of Dec, 2008

i agree-they tell you there is a no refund policy in fine print on the website-lol-now i cant even find the "website" i question. plus they dont wait the amount of time to charge your account-it would be different if the product worked. Oprah and Rachael should have not recommended this product-the only reason i "tried " it