MY VIP FIT / Debit Card Rip Off

1 MO, United States Review updated:

They took $89.31 out of my bank account using my debit card number. Don't know who they are nor did I authorize this transaction. I know it is somehow tied to the Acai Berry/Total Cleanse scam. Had to contact Fit Factory and demand that they refund $29.95 taken from my bank account without authorization. Thank God they did. This is a crime and should be prosecuted. Companies taking money they have no right to touch then the poor sucker is left to try to fight to get their money back. Not cool since my husband and I both lost our jobs in July thanks to the downturn in the economy. If anyone knows how to reach these jerks to get my $89 back, I would appreciate the help.

More MY VIP FIT Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ti
  13th of Nov, 2008

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS CHARGE AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT EVEN IS.

An
  17th of Nov, 2008

stole 89 dollars from my bank account...chechk the website..seem to be doing this alot

Sh
  17th of Nov, 2008

I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again. http://www.mumbaiflowerplaza.com

Ar
  17th of Nov, 2008

I got ripped off on my Bank Card as well. I wanted the trial and they charged my acct. I filled a disput. Customer service line puts you on hold and no one picks up. Do not ask for the free trial...

17th of Nov, 2008

this company is fake! it's been forever and i haven't received my sample! i called to cancel, so they card wont get charged. the phone number listed is not even in service! i just went directly to my bank and got a new card, so they can't charge my account! BE WARE!!!

Ga
  17th of Nov, 2008

took 89.31 from my debitcard without authorization. will i get it back ?

Be
  17th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happened to me on 11/14, I was charged twice once for $41.85 and again for $42.85 for a free trial that I was only to be charged for shipping. This is crazy I hope I can gat my bank to dispute this.

Me
  18th of Nov, 2008

I also got suckered. Was supposed to be one month trial offer for 3.95 shipping handling. Used my credit card. Trial came, but only seven days sample, and a note saying that if I did not respond within that 7 days, would be charged 89.31 every thirty one days, however can't get through to their number (only music comes on) to stop this nightmare! With the credit card they also charged 8.51 for Price Limbo (whatever that is) AND another company in Nevada got involved and charged 29.95 to my account for FIT Factory (800 660-8489). They did answer, and when threatened with a consumer fraud case, they agreed to take charges off my credit card. This is definitely a scam that the Attorney General's Office and Postal Inspector needs to get involved with immediately!!

Cf
  18th of Nov, 2008

The number you can call to cancel immediately is 877-350-8480. I got a confirmation number for cancellation. My card is to be credited within 14 days.

Jo
  19th of Nov, 2008

I called 877-350-8480.. Nobody is picking up phone, just music being played in the back ground. This totally sucks.

Je
  25th of Nov, 2008

I live in UK and got caught! Luckily, when I received the free sample of the acai berry slimming pill I went to the website and saw all the complaints against this 'company' so after drawing a blank with the 'phone numbers I got to my bank in time to change my debit card before they have time to take my money. This has causd me a lot of aggravation but it was my fault for falling for this scam.

I do think Yahoo should issue a warning against these ### because that is where I picked up the advert.

I have told a TV station here called Watchdog but as these scammers are in the USA I doubt if anything can be done from here. Here we have an Office of fair trading, do you have the equivalent in the USA .?

If anyone sees this offer PLEASE P;EASE don't fall for it, times are hard enough now without this.

Ta
  25th of Nov, 2008

Ordered on line - 2 weeks ago, never received product, card was charged.

Da
  27th of Nov, 2008
MY VIP FIT - acai berry
Fullfillment
4650 SW 51st St. Bay 711
Davie
Florida

I didn't subscribe to this and they have charged $112.22 on my credit card. I had purchased a sample for shipping cost of $5.27 and I received this. But I did not purchase anything else from this company.

Ca
  29th of Nov, 2008

I had purchased a sample of 15 tablets for shipping cost $4.95and i received this but i did not purchase anything else from this company i have been charged $141.26on my credit card. then on the 29th of the 11th 2008i received a bottle of extreme Acaiberry Melt Away Tablets Dietary Supplement 60 Tablets. That i did not subscribe to .

Cl
  29th of Nov, 2008

I also live in the UK and have just realised I too have been scammed. I have cancelled my card but am worried that they will try to come after me for the repeating charges... do they do this?? and if you cancel the card is that enough to stop them accessing your bank details??

1st of Dec, 2008

Thank goodness for credit cards!! I too was fraudently billed for $1.00 from MY VIP FIT. My credit card company immediately removed the charge & then we tried to get them on the phone to remove any future charges, but I was left "on-hold" by VIP FIT. This just proves what a scam them are!!

Ka
  1st of Dec, 2008

I to was charged the both charges. Company needs to be reported to better business. Definitely illegal. Call your bank, cancel your card, bank should refund you charges due to fraud.

Kk
  2nd of Dec, 2008

i had no idea who they were until my credit card was charged. Fortunately for me my credit card got me back my money. I checked my account online on the day the money was suppose to come out of my account - this is what saved me from the stupid company called VIP FIT.

Also i called the customer service number of VIP FIT but someone picks the phone and drops it after waiting for almost 30minutes on a recorded voice message.

Br
MY VIP FIT - credit card bill for product not ordered
MY VIP FIT
Utah
Phone: 877-350-8480

I have a charge on my credit card (last 4 digits: 7042) for $89.31. I have not placed an order with this company and am refusing to pay the amount charged. I am challenging this charge and asking my credit card company to investigate and that I refuse payment. I note from the website that I am not the first person to encounter this same problem with this same company.

Ja
  2nd of Dec, 2008

Same experience here. An absolute fraud. VIP FIT would not credit the $3.95 shipping & handling charged to my card because a product was supposedly shipped November 18; nothing was received as of December 2 when I discovered an additional charge of $89.31. Clearly nothing is shipped pending review of the victim's reaction to the $89.31 ripoff at which point VIP FIT could back off and only walk away with $3.95 in stolen goods.