My Vintage Hut / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
My Vintage Hut
Unfortunately I didn't read the reports that others wrote regarding this company before I placed my order. After much debate over how I wanted to wear my hair for my wedding, I decided to skip the veil and search for other options. I found the vintage hut website and became quite excited when I found some beautiful looking gardenia hair clips. The priced seemed too good to be true (DAH!) so I went ahead and ordered.

After a few weeks I became curious as to the status of my order and began my first attempts at contacting this 'reputable company.' Not one return phone call or email! It's for my wedding. I don't have all the time in the world. At the end of the day I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge which they quickly took care of for me. It's too bad because I would still really like to get the product but on the other hand I don't feel the need to give my money to a thief. Don't even bother looking at the beautiful things she shows on her site, I'm sure they aren't hers at all.

N  20th of Oct, 2008 by

My Vintage Hut - Never posted items
P.O.Box 2474
Phone: 909-856-5344

Cynthia Miller is an internet fraud. I paid for 2 items from her, in August 2008 which never arrived.

I ordered 2 gardenias to be delivered by International Priority Mail on the 10th August for $67.50. She
claims she always sends a confirmation email when the items are shipped out. I never recieved this email!!!

I left voicemail messages and emails for Cynthia Miller asking her to tell me when they would be mailed out yet, and she failed to respond to a single message.

On the 29th August, when they still hadn't arrived, I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint - Cynthia immediately responded to this saying they had been mailed out on the 12th August.

Yet she never sent me ANY CONFIRMATION EMAIL.

She took my money, ignored my emails and phone messages, and never sent the items I'd paid for!!!
N  18th of Nov, 2008 by

My Vintage Hut - Does not deliver the products you paid for
My Vintage Hut

Takes your money, never delivers what you paid for, doesn't answer emails or phone calls. A total fraud.
A  2nd of Dec, 2008 by
Same thing happened to me in September. I'm taking action.
D  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
Fred bought a gardenia for his wedding. yeah right!