My Trial Support / Acai Berry / Cost

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I called to cancel my order over two weeks ago and i'm still waiting for a credit on my credit card account. My order number is #1139633. Free trial. . . My foot! They send you another bottle before you even have a chance to decide whether oro not it's going to work. And it didn't. When i called the number, it was disconnected, so i had to go through bromalite to get a phone number. At least, when i cancelled with them, they were very accommodating and i received my credit within a weeks time. Please do something about these scammers!! I'm not a happy customer as well.
Ruth

Comments

25th of Jan, 2009

When you purchase the trial you also get rangled into paying 29.99 for fit-fac.com without the person's knowledge. I am honest and hard working, and sick of people stealing from us.

• Kr
      4th of Feb, 2009

Please cancel me too. order #1366545. Thanks.

4th of Feb, 2009

i want to cANCEL MY ORDER, i CALLED BUT YOU SHIPPED ANOTHER BOTTLE ANYWAY, I AM RETURNING THE PRODUCT TODAY, MY ORDER NUMBER IS 1367478

• Ru
      17th of Feb, 2009

I called to cancel my order over two weeks ago and still waiting to see my charges reversed on my account. My order number is #1139633. FREE TRIAL...MY FOOT! THEY SEND YOU ANOTHER BOTTLE BEFORE YOU EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE ANY RESULTS AND DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT IT'S GOING TO WORK. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE SCAMMERS!!!
    I'M NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER AS WELL.
    RUTH

17th of Feb, 2009

Cancel my order, i did not order this crap!! By federal law, anything received that is not ordered is considered a gift. I am going to cancel my credit card if I have to!! My order no. is 1449878. What a joke, you must cancel within 15 days of shipping. It was shipped 2/3/2009 and I received it after 5pm on 2/17/2009 after which your customer service center was closed, how convenient!! Thank you for the gift and I will be watching my credit card very closely. PS. I too, am sick of you rip off artists operating on the internet. You give legitt companies a bad rap!! Get a real job!!

my order needs to be canceled NOW!!! order # 1352563

19th of Feb, 2009

This is a complaint forum.. it has nothing to do with your product. Check the envelope that the product came in and send it back. Close your account.. you will continue to get unauthorized charges...

19th of Feb, 2009

I want to cancel my order too!
    Order#1480611
    You said a free trial not a free entry to a life long debt. No contact by your phone # to talk to a person. I do not want to be a member of a club that sends out product without knowledge of how it works first. I want to send this back I need to get your rma#
    MarieG

• Ot
      25th of Feb, 2009

acaiberry, is ashamed about this rip-off, 15 days from the shipment day after i receive it only five days left, is not a time trial, please cancell my order 1372033, also i need to you guys refund my money to my credit card number, you charging the next order o'ready and is not with my yet.

14th of Apr, 2009

Acaia berry does not work and instead steal from peoples account!! and on top of all they also placed another charge to my account for a vit live lean! which I never agree to. Acai is not worthed!!

14th of Apr, 2009

Acai is a rip off and I believe their product trial was for $5.00 yet they were in on their way charging a person 64.95 plus $24.95 for vit live lean something the customer was not aware of! I want to be reimburse and I will tell all my friends what a rip off this company is and how they steal from your account without letting you know once you sign in and place your credit card this sorry people start meddling withyour account!

• Me
      5th of Jun, 2009

I WANT TO CANCLE MINE TOO I DONT EVEN HAVE A DAM NUMBER I ORDERED FOR ACAI BURN AND I HAVE ACAI BERRY AND ACAI BURN COMING TO MY HOUSE I AM ONLY 20 YEARS OLD TAKEING CARE OF TWO KIDS I CANT NOT AFFORED THIS I DONT EVEN HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK AND YOUS PEOPLE KEEP TAKEING OUT NOW I HAVE GOT DOBBLE FEES I REALLY NEED HELP... AT LEST WHEN I GOT A NUMBER FOR ACAI BERRY I WAS ABLE TO CANCLE BUT FOR THE BURN I CANT GET A HOLD OF ONE GOD DAM PERSON CAN I PLEASE GET A NUMBER FROM SOMEWHERE...

• Sh
      14th of Jul, 2009

I want to cancel my order and the company refuses to answer the phone. How can you do this?
    Thanks,
    Shelley

• Sh
      4th of Aug, 2009

Cancel my order I consider this fraud my order number is APU-332-1494581248 even though I didnt order anything I got billed twice and now I got another bill of $99.90 This acai berry is the biggest SCAM EVER.
    acaipowercs133q@gmail.com

• Ot
      13th of Aug, 2009

c est order0201244672 EMAIL mersam2009@live.FR je voudrai me desabonner de l abonnement que j ai fait avec l acai berry j ai rcus l echantillan et je sui pas satsfaite donc j annule mon abonnement je une repense svp adress email mersam2009@LIVE.FR

• Lj
      28th of Oct, 2009

Cancel my order. I am customer 4279863 from Australia. My bank is now involved. You have no authorization to debit my account as I have written 3 letters withdrawing authority to do so. One amount has also been taken out of my account from Singapore. Explain that!

• Es
      24th of Dec, 2009

i want to cancell my order and my authorization number is 370306331 asap.i am tired of calling people that wont pick yp the phone but keep playing dead music and refusing to give the phone to an agent

14th of Mar, 2010

I would like to cancel order, this is the second time I am canceling this order. My cancellation number is 584036. My name is Charlene Lopez. I want a refund of my money back asap.