My Survey / my account is no longer active!

United States Review updated:

I have been doing their surveys for almost two years now and I was a good user and really spent a lot of time on My Survey! Three days ago when I tried to log into my account I received a message stating that my account was no longer active!
I contacted My Survey support service and they did not reply. Just think about that again, that was a good example showing that these people don't respect their users. I was a long time user and wasted a lot of my time on them and they can't find 5 minutes to even reply! That is not fair and that's not a good way to deal with people. I hope they'll contact me as soon as possible and I'll get back my account, but as for now I am extremely disappointed!

Ca
Mar 14, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Aug 01, 2018

I have the same issue, however, I have been a member for over 15 years! Someone hacked my account and took out all my money. I was able to contact the Perks place that sends out email saying you cashed in, and they indicated that they put my money back, but now it says my account is inactive! What the heck?