My Supernova / Horrible Company

1 Newport Beach, CA, United States Review updated:

This company will promise you the world. Once they are able to charge your bank account you will never hear from them again. They don't even try to make their customer's happy. They won't return your calls or emails. They are more than happy to keep taking your money though. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Comments

• Ju
      10th of Apr, 2012

We have worked with several other website design, development and service companies in the past. Our web site has operated trouble free for many years and the staff at My Supernova has always been available to us to answer our questions, provide suggestions and solve any problems that might arise. However, what I consider more important the outstanding customer service, timely communication, and their eagerness to take care of our needs.

• Ed
      10th of Apr, 2012

None were able to develop a site that accurately portrayed our company. In a short interview over the phone, My Supernova was able to take my input and within a week have a site that is not only awesome in appearance and content, but also a very accurate representation of our company. I can recommend Web fodder without reservations as company that will offer the latest and most reliable solutions for all of your Web-based needs.

• Cl
      10th of Apr, 2012

I've had about enough people praising our website already! Not only was their price extremely competitive, they presented me with the most professional quote of all the other firms I contacted. When they began work on the project, the communication was top notch. Thanks to My Supernova!

• Er
      10th of Apr, 2012

As a new company we needed a brand new website to communicate with our clients. We also needed hosting services and help in pulling it all together. My Supernova developed our website and database from the very beginning and did a remarkable work in all phases of the web project, from the initial website design to the final implementation and support.

10th of Apr, 2012

It has been a great pleasure working with My Supernova on the development of my new website, from the initial phases of web design, They advised us, created an appealing website design for our company so now we can serve our clients in a better way, be closer to them and connect with them through our website. Thanks My Supernova staff!

10th of Apr, 2012

My Supernova did not only increase my website’s visibility but my revenue as well. Their SEO technique caused me “to hit two birds at the same time”. For one, they helped improved my organic ranking in Google and second, many customers found my website online, thus, my revenue increased as well. My Supernova has good keyword content, quality link building, article syndication, blogging, video sharing, first-rate website coding and a lot more!

• Gl
      10th of Apr, 2012

My Supernova increased the traffic of my website for less than a month! Firstly, they established my website and made in-depth evaluation regarding it. They studied the search engine ranking competition with an associated report and recommendations. What a hardworking fellows! Their services go as far as to offer full management on my website which makes my job stress-free. Surely, I can say that with My Supernova, your life will become easier!