My Spoiled Puppy / sold me sick puppy that died

Joe Lazano is a pathetic piece of ###. He sold my family a sick dog that died a horrible death from PARVO just 4 days after we bought it. He would not give us our money back and threatened my wife and told her she "doesnt know who she is ###ing with" and dared her to try and get her money back . Well Joe, there are laws and that is what is preventing me from doing something horrible to you since I know where you sleep at night... That dog was a present for a little 6 year old girl and she is really messed up after all that has happened. Someone is going to get so mad at you Joe that they are going to do something crazy to you and your family. You are putting your wife and 5 kids in harms way just to make a couple of hundred bucks. As a dad I really cant respect you. You must be really desperate to do what you do to people and their families. I feel sorry for your kids to have such a pathetic dad like you... There are much better ways to make money than what your doing. Try and come up with another scheme that doesnt effect families in such a negative way. Moral of the story... DONT BUY A DOG FROM THIS GUY !!!

JOE LOZANO LIVES AT 112 county road 4721 castroville texas

His phone number is [protected]

Te

More My Spoiled Puppy Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Te
      26th of Mar, 2011

Because he is full of it. Puppies are always replaced if there is any thing wrong with the puppy. All of that stuff is in the contract. So . . . if the contract was followed in your end, and Joe is such a piece of ### that just scammed you and DISRESPECTED YOUR WIFE!!! Why havent you gone to small claims and call the cops. Because its really easy to get on here and talk all this ###. Why dont you put your information on here? Because YOU ARE FULL OF ###. One thing is that you buy the dog, knowing its coming from a dog broker, then you refuse to follow the terms of the original agreement. Only a ### person would not give another puppy to a little girl AND THAT IS NOT JOE.

• Sk
      13th of Jul, 2011

I wish I looked up joe lozano before me and my mom bought two maltipoos from him 4 days ago, the dogs came out to 500$. DAY 1 When are puppys were home we noticed everytime are dogs would poop they would rush to try to eat it. We knew from that moment joe was not feeding them. When we first gave are puppys water, they were drinking it as if they havent had water for days.DAY 2 me and my mom had to rush are puppys to a vet. Are vet told us are dogs had alot of bacteria so we got them medicine.DAY 3 my moms dog has to be rushed to the hospital and we found out her dog had 3types of worms and parvo. I been watching my mom cry for hours, I cant believe we are going threw this all in one week. We call joe and all he wants to do is throw us another puppy! He told us to take are dogs back to him(while being sick) and he will see what his so called vet will do. Me and my mom are spending every penny we have to save are dogs. Joe lozano is hurting many dogs and familys. All me and my mom want is for him to get put away. None of us or are animals should go threw this.

• Sk
      13th of Jul, 2011

I should have know the dogs were not healthy and in dangeer the moment I stepped foot in his filthy house shack. Everything that comes out his mouth is a bunch of ###. I hope he gets all kinds of worms in his ###.