My Shop Angel / Misleading Website

1 6 Executive Park Drive, Ste BClifton Park, NY, United States
Phone: 518-371-5774

Website allows customer to pay a higher price for "3-day rush" on a product. There is no way to track an order on-line after placing it, so upon ordering and approving design, I inquired as to status and was told they were behind so 3-day rush was actually more like 4 or 5 days, but if I wanted my product more quicky, I could add overnight shipping to my order (which totaled $175.00) for and addition $90!!! I refused this because I should not have to pay when they cannot deliver as promised. I was then told I could cancel my order, but that would be and additional 3% of my purchase price AND $25.00 for my "art design". TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! I informed the company of their terrible customer service, and that they should ship my order because I would rather it sit in storage (since I won't receive it until after our trade show appearance), than give them my hard earned money in return for nothing but bad customer service. I do not recommend anyone buy from this company. They care more about making money and ripping customers off than they do about earning and keeping long term, high volume custtomers!