My quick cash online / SCAM Charges

1 TX, United States Review updated:

This company drafted $24.95 from my checking account without my consent. I never got a loan from them and therefore I don't understand why they'd charge this to my account. When I called their customer service # [protected] they said the charge was for a different product not associated to the loan...(SCAM). However, they did said they'll refund my money (Confirmation # 2343744) within 8-10 business days (11/26/30). I will be waiting!

LGillis

Comments

• Ki
      13th of Nov, 2010

they did the same to me today

• Cw
      14th of Nov, 2010

Same problem here! Confirmation # 2375642

19th of Nov, 2010

Same here - I hope they fulfill their promise of the refund. Leah, please let us know when they refund you. Thanks

20th of Nov, 2010

I just checked my account balance and they gotme too. I don't have any services with this company. I'm praying this is not a difficult process to get my money back.

• Ne
      20th of Nov, 2010

It happened to me. I saw the charge on my checking account of $24.95. I will not stop calling until I get my refund

22nd of Nov, 2010
    My quick cash online - Stealing my money
    My Quick Cash
    OKC
    Oklahoma
    mycashnow.com

I tried to get a loan and was denied. Checked my account that company (My Quick Cash) took 24.95 from my checking account without mt permission. They claim I signed up for some kind of identity theft fraud crap they were offering, which I did not.

• Kb
      22nd of Nov, 2010

Same here. On the phone now filing a complaint. The rep said the charge was for a fraud/identity protection program. They did agree to cancel my [non-existent!] subscription. I had to press them to refund the initial charge however, so if this happens to anyone else make sure and insist on a refund. Supposedly the $24.95 will be refunded in 8-10 days. Like every body else here, I will be waiting.

• Ki
      23rd of Nov, 2010

same here still waitng i filed a complaint with BBB

• Bi
      24th of Dec, 2010
    My quick cash online - took out my account $24.95
    security bank minnesota
    437 bridge ave.
    Albert Lea
    Minnesota
    Phone: 5073731481

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR MESSING UP MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. WITH TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. $24 95 NOW I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR TACTICS. IS THAT A WAY TO TREAT ANYONE . IM 63 YRS. OLD ON A FIXED INCOME. I DO NEED A LOAN BUT I GUESS PEOPLE I DONT SO. LINDA

• Ph
      15th of Jan, 2011

I just check my bank account and found out that my quick cash online took 24.95 out of my checking account and I have lifelock and I"m going to turn it over to them!

• Te
      10th of Feb, 2011

Another victim!! This is completely illegal and unethical. I filed a complaint as well and have a confirmation number. Did anyone ever get their money back???

• Oz
      14th of Apr, 2011

$24.95 was taken from my account unauthorized

• Dd
      7th of Jan, 2012

GOT ME TOO I AM ALSO WAITING FOR MY MONEY...JUST CALLED TODAY... MY BANK GAVE ME A HARD TIME LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT

• Ce
      14th of Jul, 2016

I went through the same thing, now I am trying to warn others!
    I never received a welcome letter they claimed they sent.
    I am trying everything now to put a stop to this I am even asking the banks to warn consumers. they are with 500 fast cash and 400 fast cash DO NOT USE THEM EVER

• Es
      14th of Jul, 2016
    My quick cash online - Accessing my account
    My Quick Cash Online
    Minneapolis
    Minnesota
    mycashnow.com

I was online looking for a loan and was offered a loan by my quick cash online (mycashnow) and was offered a loan but never received it but 1 week later my account was accessed for $24.95 and I was none the wiser. I never approved them to take money and I never even agreed to the loan terms as I had changed my mind. This company takes advantage of the information you give them to scam money from your account. Be very careful when dealing with this company.