My quick cash online / Identity theft fraud charge

1 MI, United States Review updated:

DO NOT APPLY FOR A LONG THROUGH THESE PEOPLE!!! They will conveniently write themselves a check for $24.95. If you call and complain they do tell you they will refund your money within 8-10 business days. These people are theifs I spoke to a supervisor and she says to apply for the loan but not the identity theft program you need to leave the signiture part blank...what kind of crap is that when have you ever applied for something and not sign a document. These people need to change their application process and stop ripping people off!!! I will report this business in any way possible to help innocent people from having this happen to them!!!

Comments

• Bm
      24th of Nov, 2010
    My Quick Cash - charge of 24.95 taken out of my account
    My Quick Cash Online
    Many
    Louisiana

24.95 was taken out of my checking account without my permission & i want it refunded back to it.

• Yb
      23rd of Dec, 2010
    My quick cash online - unautorized charge
    MyQuickCahOnline.com
    Texas
    Phone: (877)219-5316
    myquickcashonline.com

This company charged my bank account 24.95 w/o my permission and then tried to say I authorized charges. After investigating, I never applied in the first place to this company and they are supposed to refund the money in 58-10 business days. What sense would it make to apply for a loan but authorize a debit from an account that needs money? Of course its beneficial for them because most banks will pay the fee and the customer doesnt ususally know unless they are careful...24.95 x 100 ppl...one could make alot that way.