My Profit Investment / Fraudulent charges

1 Mount Ida, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 870-867-4521

Charges appeared 5/18/09 on my Citicard Visa for 2.95 and 81.32 (plus 2.43 for an overseas service fee)from My Profit Investment, a company I had never heard of before. I called their number [protected] and was told I had ordered their services on the internet. It was unclear to me exactly what the service was, but it had something to do with making money on the internet. I reported the incident to my Visa card provider and initiated a dispute. When I called the company back, they stated that the charge had been "cancelled" with no further explanation. This was not true, the charge remained. My disputed charge complaints with Visa, sofar, are unsuccessful. I am still disputing the charges and wonder why my Citicard company cannot resolve this.

Comments

• Ge
      28th of May, 2009
    my profit investments - unauthorized withdrawls
    my profit investments

illegal withdrawls from my checking account.

• Ta
      16th of Jul, 2009
    My Profit Investment - Fraud
    My Profit Investment
    5348 Vegas Drive, Suite 866
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 888-276-8105

I recently purchased a CD about "how to make money on the internet." I paid $1.95 for this disc that was suppose to be free if I paid for shippng and handling. Well, I just got an $81.32 charge to my bank account from this company. When I called, they said that I had agreed to this amount in my terms and conditions and that I could cancel if it was within the 7 day trial period. Well, wouldn't you know, I just received the disk a few days ago and I ordered it 6-24-09 so my 7 day trial period is up, so they refused to refund my money. This is such a fraud. I don't have $81.32 to just throw away because of a scam. I am seriously pissed about this and want everyone to know that this is a SCAM. This company goes by many other aliases. How do I get my money back?

• Ru
      17th of Jul, 2009
    My Profit Investment - charging my account
    Russell DiPonio
    6161 Pine Creek Crossing
    Grand Blanc
    Michigan

I have noticed that on my credit card statement, I was billed from somebody called "My Profit Investment" in the amount of 58.61 on 5/19/09. There is no phone number to contact them to not charge my account anymore. Then when I noticed on another 2 dates, my credit card was billed for the same amount of $58.61 on 4/8/09 and 4/19/09 but then it was listed as "5X Opportunity Online" and once again no phone number to contact them. Then on 3/19/09 my card was charged another $58.61 but was listed as "Top Money Listing" and once again no phone number to contact them. I tried to have my credit card compnay give me the phone number and they stated they could not do that for me. My only option would be to cancel the account. I feel that whoever this is scamming not only me but alot of other consumers.

• Ka
      4th of May, 2011
    My Profit Investment - Rip off
    My Profit Investment

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers. =========================================== Profit Investment & A-1 Member are in this scam together! I went to a website that offered a 'Free' business kit from Google. It stated that I would only have to pay the shipping and handling charge of $1.95. I was charged $1.95 on May 18 and later on May 21 I was charge a fee of 81.32 by My Profit Investment and $77.82 twice plus a additional fee of $72.21by A-1 Member. The original website misrepresents itself as being from Google using Google's logo but is actually a company called My Profit Investment/ Hot Business Market Pro. The fact that they do not mention that they are not a Google company or are affiliated with Google in any way on the orignal signup page of the website is fraud! Once you accept the shipping & handling charge of $1.95 you are later billed a additional charge of 81.32 by My Profit Investment. The website processes the charge of $1.95 then you are taken to a link that redirects you to another webpage or site called Blazing keywords.com wich charges you a additional fee of $77.82 and a fee of 72.21 by A-1 Member, for monthly services you have yet to received.