My products supply center / RIP OFF

1 none listednone listed, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: undergroundcashsecret.com

Work at home site, select products (ebooks) you can sell as yours online, asks an upfront fee for this service, pay fee, they set up a website for you, then you pay to have your website searchable via different search engines (yahoo, aol, google, etc.). The idea is you can sell these ebooks to clients via the internet. Only problem is, the day after I set if up, the next morning, I tried to go to their website and they no longer exist. So, the entire scam ran me approx. $100. They did set up a website, it just wasn't able to be found via any search engine, thus no sales. I even tested a sale myself from the actual website (when it was set up) and the transaction went thru, etc. I even reversed the transaction back to myself via paypal to try to make sure this wasn't a scam, however, I knew when I couldn't search for the site via another search engine I wouldn't be getting any sales. Now the "supply center" login for me to change my web page no longer works. I don't consider myself a dumb person but they got me on this one. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Comments

• Va
      3rd of May, 2009

To whom it may concern i was one person that tried this products and never received any results .
    How do i get my money back?
    E-mail me @sexylove_8645@yhoo.com