My Premium Rewards / Complete scam!

1 13762 W. SR. 84, Suite 612Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-3379225

Anyone out there that is using My Premium Rewards, STOP! I came upon the website when I was looking for rewards and offers, and they looked like a legitimate company. WRONG! After completing pages of offers, they forward you to 3 pages worth of offers that you have to pay for! I went ahead and did the first 3 Silver offers, and spent a good deal of money on it. Then, when it took me to the next page, I had to complete 6 more offers! And after that, 9 more offers!!!

Basically, after you spend your good money on all those offers, what happens? Turns out that they don't have the gift available anymore. I went to the homepage and it gave me that error, but what did they say? Although the promotional item you are looking for is no longer available, YOU ARE STILL ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A FREE GIFT! (With completion of all program requirements). So I click another item, and have to go through the same thing again! This time, I decided not to. Considering the fact that it might end up the same. This is stupid, and not worth even respecting. If you're going to do something, do it right.

No ones going to refund me all the money spent on the offers, and no one do this before you end like me, and other people that had the same problem.

Va

Comments

• Br
      11th of Mar, 2008

This company is not as bad as you apparently think. A little over a year ago I went throught the same process, but about Feb. of last year I recieved my reward: a New Samsung 42" Plasma HD Flat Screen TV!! I started the process right before Christmas and received my reward about the middle of February from Tiger Direct. Apparently My Premium Rewards orders at least part of the items they offer from this online seller. The TV arrived with a complete warranty and in all original packaging straight from Tiger Direct. I'll admit that the offers are a little bit of a pain, but as long as your willing to read everything and follow all the directions you should receive your reward. All my friends thought I was getting scammed until they actually saw the TV sitting in my living room.

• La
      7th of Feb, 2010

BS. the above post was made by a mypremiumrewards.com representative.

• My
      12th of Feb, 2010

Uhhmmm where is mypremiumrewards.com? I completed half my offers for the ipad and now the site isn't even online? Is this a joke?

• La
      21st of Mar, 2010

I really want a ipad but i dont know whether to go ahead and click no to all offer. Plz help me x

• Mo
      20th of May, 2011

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. I DONT KNOW HOW THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN BUSINESS...and Brandon Bowen is a rep for mypremiumrewards.com. What a ###. YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR REWARDS, and I doubt anybody ever actually has. COMPLETE SCAM

• Sr
      17th of Apr, 2012

Read their terms and conditions and you will understand that they claim that there are no guarantees or promises you will get anything from the third party associated to them. This is the short story, I am a law major and its a bunch of run on sentences designed as such to deter one from reading and most never read anyways.
    Simply put: they can say anything and never follow through because of there terms and conditions. They are white collar thiefs who prey on people who need money. Absolute ###! I see the scams where I work and the disappointment of those who thought they were winning a thousand dollar whopping spree.

• Av
      19th of Apr, 2012

Thanks guys, I was really uncertain about this. I happen to have dealt with something like this 15 years ago. Even though I could use a gift card from Best Buy it's not gonna happen. After going through all the requirements, which are impossible, I'm not signing for any offers. If anything, I'm trying to get out of debt not go further into it. Maybe they deserve a letter to the Better Business Bureau or even Nader's Raiders. Once again, Thanks for the Heads Up.

• Pa
      26th of Apr, 2012

thanks for the advice i received a text from (202) 631 9662 i have associates that work for the better business bureau and i will be letting them know about this online scam

• Gr
      9th of Jun, 2012

Just got on of these spam texts from 13102662735. Will be reporting it. Thanks to everyone in this thread for the warnings.

22nd of May, 2013

These idiots just gave me roughly 12 million dollar from their bank accounts as they tried to take money from mine. I gave one gold offer, and they tried to take out 50 thousand dollars out. (this was the thing that said "no cash, just to make sure you are 18+" don't fall for it I had to get through five firewalls with viruses, a bot attack, and finally a Trojan, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT GIVE ANY OF YOUR INFO TO THESE COMPANIES