My Perfect Resume www.myperfectresume.com100% fraud / intention is for only trial subscription for 1$. but ended up paying 50 usd for just 40 days...

These company is day time cheats and 100% Fraud.
without Customer consent, they just roll them in to monthly subscription and charge 25USD Every month... These service value is not even worth of few $dollars..
There is no official Bill sent? only learnt from Credit card statement..

When my intention is to only trial, what kind of business strategy they have in place? Ther are business strategy 100% looks to cheat the public and loot the money. If this is thier business stregety, your company is just couting the days for the dead end..
There is no customer focus at all.

Not at all acceptable.in case if you are charging, where is the bill? it never sent to any of my registered Email id?.. I have blocked your company from my Bank and Credit card as cheaters..

When my intention is to only trial, what kind of business strategy you have in place? you are business strategy 100% looks to cheat the public and loot the money. If this is your business stregety, your company is just couting the days for the dead end..
There is no customer focus at all.

From: MyPerfectResume Customer Service
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 2:44 AM
To: Dharmarajan, Krishnakumar
Subject: Re: cancel and seek to refund the money.

Hi Krishnakumar,
Thank you for contacting MyPerfectResume Customer Care.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Our records show that you purchased our 14-day subscription on 28-Sep-2018. The subscription that you have chosen was only good for 14 days. This allowed you to download, email and print the resume that you have created. After 14 days the account rolled into a monthly subscription that cost $24.95.

Please be aware that all of our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We have a continuous billing feature which charges your account after the 14-day period and every month afterwards unless you choose to cancel your subscription beforehand. Since there was no cancellation request sent before the end of the initial period, your account rolled into a monthly subscription.

• Updated by Krishna Kumarsg, Nov 27, 2018

really frustrating companies are around like this.

Kr