My Perfect Resume / unauthorized charges

One Hallidie Plaza Ste 306, San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

On 13th July last, I paid an amount of KYD$2.49 for the advertised "free" resume builder. I was not aware of any further charges and did not authorise any such billing. On 27/07, 24/08 and 21/09 I was dismayed to see that this company billed me amounts of KYD30.13 for a total of KYD$90.39 I did not authorise any of these charges, nor did I receive any services from them.
Whilst I will not hold my breath, I expect to receive a full refund from these unauthorised charges and I hope that the many others who appear to have been duped by these devious business practices will also be reimbursed.

Br
Sep 29, 2015

Comments

• Th
      Sep 30, 2015

The charges you received are outlined in the terms of service that you agreed to.

• Li
      Oct 01, 2015

Dear Customer (The Truth You Must Know),

We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for giving insight to our services. We wish you all the best!

Best Regards,

Anna

MyPerfectResume

• Re
      Oct 22, 2015

I used this site for my resume and they charged me $5.47 AUS dollar, which was ok with me but on 21/10/15 they charged me $50.57 AUS dollar but I did not authorized that payment, now I don't know how to stop this. Really not happy with their service. can you guys tell me what to do now?

• Te
      May 05, 2016

LiveCareer,

I am getting charged although i don't have an account and i have sent 5 different tickets and nothing has been done! this is beyond a joke! not happy!

I dont tell me to email customer services as i have had an auto reply and still no action taken but still getting charged!