My Perfect Resume / scam

1 1 Hallidie plaza San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

Warning to everyone do not use this service, they state it's free resume building when it's not . At no stage while building resume is any cost mentioned it's not until you finish it a small fee is required and credit card details. Unknowingly that a fee of 34.95 will be coming out every month, it's a scam and this site needs to be shut down ! By all the complaints on this site I am not the only one that has been scammed... Not happy!!!

Re
Jan 5, 2016

Comments

• Li
      6th of Jan, 2016

Hello client, We are really sorry you feel that way. Our subscription terms and conditions are available for the client to see before making any purchase as well our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. However you can download a plain text version of your resume for free.

The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at customerservice@livecareer.com or you can send me a private message and I will see if I can be of more assistant to address all your concerns.

Best Regards,