My Perfect Resume / continuing to charge after I cancelled subscription!
I used the site to build and create a resume. After I paid to use it I cancelled my subscription but still got charged. After calling the customer "help" center they were unable to offer any help, all they said was because they couldn't locate an account linked to my email they wouldn't be able to provide any assistance. Well, that makes sense because I cancelled the membership and no longer had one! I provided everything they asked, last four of CC, email linked to account and full name. They then tried to blame the continuing charges on my credit card company and not themselves. I have my account number that My Perfect Resume assigned to me and the email account and last four of my CC however no one at the organization can seem to fix the problem. What a complete scam, I am so frustrated, and it's not a little charge it's $35.80 a month!!!
More My Perfect Resume Complaints & Reviews
- My Perfect Resume - it is a fraud 
- My Perfect Resume - recurring charges 
- My Perfect Resume - money has been taken from my bank account without my knowledge 
- My Perfect Resume - scam 
- My Perfect Resume - dishonest pricing 
- MyPerfectResume.com - unauthorised direct debit from account by my perfect resume
- My Perfect Resume - unauthrorized billing 
- My Perfect Resume - no problems 
- MyPerfectResume - myperfectresume.com
- MyPerfectResume - absolute scam