My Perfect Resumecancelled and still charged

This is really sneaky business by this company. When my 14 day free period was coming to and end I tried to cancel the subscription on their website and it did not work. I then contacted them via email support and then the day after they confirm that my subscription was cancelled but had already charged my credit card! When asking for a refund they said that they had made every effort to make the auto-renew function know to me bu failed to do so before the time period happened... no their website cancellation failed to work!

Mu
Feb 13, 2015

Comments

• Li
      Feb 17, 2015

Hi M.U,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. I want to make this right for you. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account so I can take a look on it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.[protected]@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Anna

LiveCareer

• Pa
      May 13, 2019

@LiveCareerUS You dumb[censored]s are not sorry for anything! You site is a scam and everybody must know this! They stole about 150$ from me until I saw that [censored]ing hidden subscription!!!