MY ON LINE CREDIT STORE / unauthorized debit to my checking account

1 10500 Ulmerton RoadLargo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-469-6271

On August 21, 2008, I notice a debit charge of $149.00 on my checking account. I on August 22, 2008 I called this company and spoke w/this company and was toll I had to write a letter to a company called Diamond Excective.I did this 3 times and each time I sent them Fedex. ON the 3rd letter I received a form to fill out I received this on Sept.20.2008.I sent this form and the all the info. they needed for me to hopefully receive my refund back to me. This company is a spam and a rip off when I asked them what service they provided they could not give me a straight answer. I hope by filing this complaint that is noted somewere, this company is a scam and a rip off to people. The address of both MY ON LINE CREDIT STORE & DIAMOND EXCECTTIVE are the company w/the same exact address.i found this out only when I received their form to fill out.They have done nothing but given me the run around.I hope maybe you could help me. I did a proof of receipt w/Fedex and this company did receive my paper work on 9/23/08. Thank you Concetta M Lombardi1

Comments

• Ed
      30th of Sep, 2008

This company did the same thing to me. I called and cancelled this service which I did not authorize after being debited from my checking account $149.00.

I was told they only did mail once they received enough mail to open. This is a scam and I am going to seek legal counsel after arguing with yet another customer service representative.

I just needed to confirm that I wasn't totally crazy because this happened several days after losing my father and taking care of his burial, etc.

Not I know this is a scam and I plan to get my money back.

• Ro
      2nd of Oct, 2008

On 9/17/08 we found that someone had taken $149.00 out of our acct. It was made payable to My Online Credit Store and there was a customer service # 1-877-469-6271. I called and spoke with John #2019 and given a confirmation number. I was also given the address where I was to send a letter to the attention of the Diamond Executive Refund Department to get our money back. On 10/2/08 ofter not receiving a refund I called the number above and found out it is no long valid. I called 411 for Fargo, Fla and they don't track 800 numbers. They also did not have a listing for this company at the Ulmerton Rd Address.
    Red-Faced in Folsom

• Re
      2nd of Oct, 2008

This company did this to me and caused me to bounce checks and when I called the number that is shown it says it is a non working number. I have been ripped off and I did not sign up for anything. This is not the first time someone has stolen my account information and stole my money. They only took 99.00 out of my account instead of 149.00. I am going to my bank and doing a fraud report because I did not authorize this and they will give me my money back and investigate this too. I hope you all do the same.

3rd of Oct, 2008

I also had this happen to me this morning...I noticed last week there was a check trying to go through for the amount of $149.00 but I thought I mis-judged the checking account...this morning, I found that they actually go the $149.00 and found out just who it was...I have no idea who this company is and never do business online unless I am aware of the company...I too, tried to call this company and they of course do not have a working number. Like the other person listing a complaint, I called my bank and have to file a fraud case against them...I am lucky...I will probably get my money returned to me after they investigate this more. Thank You for letting me know I am not the only one!!!

• Ro
      7th of Oct, 2008

I had the exact same thing happen to me! I am furious and complained to my bank. I called the fraudulent dept. so they will be alerting the proper authorities regarding this company.
    This is a very unfortunate situation that has happened to all of us and I am going to post everything I can about this company to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else.
    Thank-you for posting this!

• Ki
      9th of Oct, 2008

this so called company also stole money from my account too if i can do anything to make their life misserable then i am willing to do it .