MY MEGA TYPING ONLINE / DO NOT WANT TO BE DEBITED

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I wish I had read this prior to doing the sign up for what I believe to be a "scam". I spoke with the instructor (still thinking he was with Mega..) listened to the 13 min audio and determined this was just a scam and they wanted more money and not what they purported to be. The Mega ... people were not the ones calling me. I was told by the "instructor" Joseph Mix, if that was his real name, that THIS IS BUSINESS! It was funny that the banner on 4/8 was Jon and Katherine from Cambridge, Ma and then on 4/13 they were depicted as living in Canton, Ga. A coincidence, since that is where I live. When I mentioned this his tone changed dramatically.
I contacted my bank to make sure they were aware I did not want to be debited. However, I don't have enough info to go on at the time. I tried to call..[protected] which is supposed to be customer service. No answer. I sent an email to:
support@mymegatypingonline.com and it is not a good address, the email advising them that I wanted to cancel within the 30 day time frame was returned. Sound fishy to you too? Yeppers!
So, all take heed. If anyone does make money with these people and are legitimate instead of posting a bogus blog, it would be nice to know... Doubt it!

Sm

Comments

• Da
      14th of Apr, 2009

I bought mega typing as well. I however did not have any problems getting a refund. The number worked for me. They even replied to me in the support tab that they have in the back office.

• Ji
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I never actually signed up, but they billed my card anyway.
    Same scenario as above ; voice mail recorder at the phone # listed on my card statement (877-806-5516)
    No answer to 4 different emails !
    This has been over a month!
    They advertise about being shown on various TV programs...
    I wonder how they would feel about follow up exposes on how there "program" really works.
    As far as support tab in back office, I no nothing about that as, like I said, I never signed up for the program!
    I did note, checking there site again, that they apparently have updated there site in that when you say NO to the offer ittakes you to the "WAIT" page and then offers the same thing at almost half off.
    Perhaps it time for the government to have a look see at their books.

Distgusted in CA, USA