My Local Visibility SEO / charged and overcharged for services not provided

MyLocalVisibility charged me before I ever had an agreement with them. I confronted them about the mistaken start up charge (which was more than we were negotiating at the time) and showed them that my company had not even been submitted to Google maps section. They admitted that they had not submitted my company and promised me a credit. They talked me into giving them a second chance. Instead of crediting me for what I already paid, they not only charged me again, but they over charged me. I was promised two cities and wasn't submitted for them. I was repeatedly lied to by Nick, the owner, and James Etherington. They will not return my money nor my calls. I am forced to take legal actions against them to get my money back.

Comments

• Pa
      4th of Jan, 2011

I did eventually get a call back and get things resolved with this company. I am happy they called me back and we resolved things.

• Mr
      18th of May, 2011

funny that was the scam company replying as it were the complainer

• My
      24th of May, 2011

Good thing you got your money back, I was a former client of there old company MYSEARCH SEO ED KOHLSCHREIBER 949-228-3121 NICK KOHLSCHREIBER 949-241-0805 ANDREW LAMBERT 949-290-2326, I found some of the scammed employees and contacted them also!! MYLOCAL/ MYSEARCH JIMMI was there to he is a snake too!!