My Leisure discount and Smart Shop / Using my crediting my charge account without authorization

1 MI, United States Review updated:

April 8, 2009 I was informed of charges made to my credit card account by My Leisure Discount and Smart Shop . I did not authorize either of these charges. Evidently I'm not the only person this has happened to because my credit company immediately had phone numbers ready for me to call. These so called companys need to be looked into.

Comments

• Mi
      26th of Apr, 2009

The only way you can be charged by smart shoppers and my leisure savings club is if you agreed to it, by authorizing them to send your billing information to smart shoppers and my leisure savings club by punching in your billing zip code into the phone keypad, it is on a recorded line as well

• He
      16th of Feb, 2010

i have purchase THE SMART SHOP Travel & Beyond software in 10000 rs . before 8 to 9 month they provide us TRAIN TATKAL ticket on queue base before 1 month they stop his service without intimation and also multi booking option they stop. in market they are many software are available less then its prise company cheating us and always his costumer care service say this facility we closed but when he come to us they say that this service is permanent now what we do and i lost my money due to company misguide.

please give us reply with proper guidelines.

DUSHYANT THACKER

• Al
      8th of Jun, 2010

They just called me and offered me 120 dollars in gas rebates. They told me that in order to receive this, I had to pay for the shipping and some other fee, 5 dollars total. If I didn't want to be charged monthly, then I have to call and cancel. This is fine, but when I told the lady I needed to speak to my dad about it before I committed and asked if they could call back (since this is their second attempt at calling me) she got the WORST attitude. She was so rude the whole time when answering my questions. When I asked her the first time, she repeated everything she already told me. I said, "That's all fine and well but I need to speak to my dad before I agree". She goes, "You need to speak to your dad?" with the most condescending attitude. I've done things like this before where you just have to pay shipping and not for the item, and I ended up having so many monthly charges added for things I didn't sign up for. I was worried about this which is why I wanted to talk to my dad first. I said it again and she goes, "That's fine, we won't contact you again and won't send nothing out to you." Don't try to be a [censor] and not even use proper grammar. The whole time I was on with them there was so much background noise and she was so rude that if they don't have good customer service, why would I think them to be a legitimate company? So eff that.

• So
      10th of Jul, 2010

Dear sir i am a custormer of your service my smartshop is not installling what could i do?

• Nu
      24th of Jun, 2011

I was randomly billed for the leisure discount service, which I have never even heard of before. I called and the customer service rep was understanding and cancelled the membership and reimbursed my money. I am still unsure how this happened, but they were helpful anyway.