My Internet Success Kit / Scam

Internet Success Kit
My wife saw an add for learning how to use Google and company websites to make money. They say it only cost $3-$4 and but in the find print, if you don't cancel within 7 days you are charged a whopping $67 each month until you cancel. READ THE FINE PRINT AND MAKE SURE YOU WANT TO PAY $67 A MONTH FOR THIS SERVICE. We were able to cancel after being charged 2 times for $67 and an additional $20 or so from someone else. So we lost $150 for nothing. I talked to several people who wanted to schedule an appointment to talk to me and my wife. I asked if there was a charge for this service and each time they said no. The charge to the CC gave a number [protected] where you could leave a message only. then you call [protected] to speak to someone. They don't apologize for charging this to you and say you should have read the fine print. I talked to a Courtney at this number who said she was the manager after I asked for a manager. I don't know how these people sleep at night. WHAT A RIP OFF. GOOGLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO ASSOCIATE WITH THIS KIND OF SCAM. Tell me I'm getting charged after 7 days dont' hide it in the fine print. Thanks for nothing. Cancel this Immediately.

A  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
WHAT A SCAM! I can't even get a hold of anyone to even cancel whatever I didn't sign up for!! All I did was pay $1.97 to download a 'kit' that DIDN'T make sense, and now I am charged with an extra $77 . I can't even find a customer service number to get a hold of them. I am now handling this with my bank and disputing this as a fraud. Damn you people. I am with you, how can you sleep at night?
N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
I did get a hold of someone finally, but they are unwilling to give me a refund claiming it was in the "fine prints". I will dispute the charges, it is a scam. I still don't know how companies like this can thrive. There's gotta be a law out there regarding Intentionally Misleading Web Sites...
N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
me to it happened to me i got 77 takin out that woman is rude and she keeps sayin to bad you cant have your money back rip offffffffffffffffffffffffff
A  14th of Aug, 2009 by
I did basically the same thing. The advertisement led me to believe that the Internet success kit could be downloaded free. The next window charged me $3-4 and I agreed to the terms thinking the 3-4 dollars was it. The next week on the 7th day at 12 midnight they deducted $78. To say the least I was pissed off! As it so happens, every time a deduction is made from my debit card, I instantly get a text message letting me know. The text message let me know exactly who deducted these funds and how to contact them. The # given is 888-528-0305. I talked to Kelsey badge 128. She was sarcastic and couldn't explain what the $78 was deducted for. She just said that they take it if you don't cancel in 7 days. I'm like, "cancel what?". She responded that I should have read the fine print in the terms agreement. I was like you better put my money back on my card cause I don't have any merchandise from your organization that values $78. She was like I sure hate it for you, I'll cancel it now. I've been messed up ever since. I AGREE what a SCAM and I would like to know from somebody if there is any way I can get my money back. I live on a fixed income from retirement disability. I'm really hurt! If you know of any avenues PLEASE e-mail a solution at berniceharris2@yahoo.com. Thanks!
A  2nd of Dec, 2009 by
Really hell, I just signed for it, and saw they will deduct 67$ for nothing
Please help, how to cancel this service? I am a poor student.