My Imagine Card / Scam and cheating!

I opened the account and had it in good standing but missed a payment and a nsf went into their system in Nov'07. They reported me to scan and now I cannot write any checks to anyone because of it. I called several times and of course no one can speak but broken English. They said on about 4 calls that if I make a payment that passes, they will clear it up with scan.

Now it is Jan 15th.08 and still has not been resolved after 4 good payments. I talked to a supervisor once and she said it was all clear and I could write checks again. WRONG< LIARS. After several phone calls to scan and to My Imagine, still nothing done. Finally, yesterday I called and blasted a supposed supervisor and was told that I have to pay 175.00 to clear it now. That this amount was the minimum payment.

Well as most due, I set my payments up on the internet and THEIR website has never said that anything close to this was my minimum payment. So to make a long story short. No resolutions. I did tell them that I will not make another payment until this is resolved to my satisfaction , and I will pay an attorney what I owe them to just look into this to see if it is fraud. So just be careful, they may be ok to some, but don't trust anything they say. Its lies.

Va

Comments

• Ka
      18th of Jan, 2008

These people are a bunch of crooks. I paid off my account and requested that they close it due to all of the fees involved. They closed my account and never sent me the refund promised. I was supposed to get a credit check back because I had overpaid. Not only did they not send a refund, they added $300 additional fees somehow to my account and are hounding me with collection calls at home and work. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Their customer service is terrible. The call center is in India and if you ask a question they just read some type of script which has nothing to do with your question. If you request a supervisor it is a 20 minute wait and then they give you the same canned answer.

31st of Oct, 2008

Imagine has been great to me. They have increased my credit limit constantly as I continued to pay on time and they have great customer service. Out of all the credit cards that I have received, Imagine Card has been the best to me. If you want to talk about a scam, try Legacy Visa. They hold your payment TEN DAYS after they have already received it. That's why they hide it in the terms of agreement and also why they don't post it on their website. They also charge you to make a payment to them. Imagine has never charged me, they credit my account on time, and they reduced my annual fee. Be good to them and they will be good to you, TRUST ME!

• Kj
      24th of Apr, 2009

This is a horrible company to deal with. And I do mean HORRIBLE! They sent me a letter offering that if I pay $385, they'd credit my remaining balance of $180 thus clearing my debt with them. I ready ALL the fine print carefully. It said that "the credit will be applied to your account PRIOR to your next payment due date". Safe bet, I thought. I paid the $385 and checked a few days later and they'd received the payment but still want a $30 min payment for next month. I emailed customer service FOUR TIMES and each time received the same canned form letter response saying it can take up to 45 days to credit my account. 45 days? The letter I received said PRIOR to my next due date. They say I'm still responsible for the next payment of $30. How is that???