My Id Support.com / Unauthorization

1 US Review updated:

I did not authorize these people to take charges of 33 dollars out of my account. They said you have to read the terms. I cancelled that offer. They still took the money out of my account. What can i do? I want to have them prosecuted.

More My Id Support.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      Sep 13, 2009

My name is Robin Lundberg and you took money out of my account with out authorization.Put the ###ing money back.Bank of America and I are coming after you ###!!!

Sep 13, 2009

Give me my ###ing 33.98 that you stole out of my account.Me and Bank of America are coming for you ###!

Sep 13, 2009

You took 33.98 out of my checking account without permission.Me and my bank, Bank of America are coming for you ###! Your lucky you aren't standing here or I'd crack you across the head.N.Y.style! With the 777.saveclub.com your hooked up with the grand total was 53.61.I intend on collecting!This should be criminal.To hear that it's only unethical is insane!!!

• Un
      Oct 10, 2009

They are very deceptive the application pops up as a cash advance loan application. They told me they would give me my refund however I haven't heard from them either via e-mail or phone to confirm this. I too am going to my bank today they will get my money back because of the intended fraudulent way it was taken. I encourage everyone to contact your States Attorney office to inform them of this rip off company, also file a complaint to the consumer site, and the BBB. Maybe if we all do this we can prevent them for stealing from anyone else! Good luck everyone!!

• Ti
      Oct 27, 2009

they also took 33.98 out of my account which made me go into the negitives and refused to pay thr overdraft fee gave me a web sit to request a refund then hung up on me

• Cl
      Oct 29, 2009

I just got had from this, all over just an inquiry. These folks suck and need to stop taking advantage of people. Going to the bank tommorow, hope they can figure this out and get it fixed. Seems that there is a Jr. Burny Madof in the works here.

• Je
      Nov 07, 2009

Yes...the same thing happened to me just doing and inquiry. I too think that we should all band together to these thieves. I went t the bank and closed out my account. You know it is really bad when an "ID theft" support is the one you have to protect yourself from because it does not really exist. If anyone gets an answer to this or takes it any further count me in.

• Je
      Jan 06, 2010
    www.idsupport.com - fraud
    www.idsupport.com
    Florence
    Kentucky
    idsupport.com

made a check with there computer and averdrawn my checking acc.

• He
      Apr 05, 2012

did any of you get your money back? If so, how?