My Hub Travel / taken more then 50% of my payment and not given any booking confirmation and now is demanding for balance payment.

1 D-35 Second Floor, SECTOR- 2, NOIDA, UP 201301, India

I have finalized my package with Mr. Sachin from My Hub Travel. The total package was of Rs. 30736 including flight from Mumbai to Amritsar (Mumbai - Amritsar - Dharmshala & Dalhousie - Amritsar - Mumbai) 4 nights 5 days for 2 people.

I have paid them 20, 000 for flight and advance for hotel yesterday, they haven't sent me any booking confirmation now and I got a call today morning from the booking department that I have to make the balance payment also now before lunch then they will give my booking confirmation.

When I told them that it was very clear that 50% payment was to be done to confirm the booking then why should I pay the full amount. To this they replied saying that the rates have increased and they have made payments to vendors and the vendors are now asking for full payment this was not informed to me till yesterday evening.

Now when I said please cancel and refund my full amount as there was no booking confirmation done they replied that they will deduct 20% of it and reimburse the balance in 20-50 days. I don't understand deduct for what when I haven't received any booking confirmation of hotel or flights then what deduction.

Please help...

Sharon Kadam

• Updated by Sharon Rosario, Dec 28, 2017

I received a call right now stating that they will fullfill their commitment as promised . So I think they value customers and value the feedback. Lets hope that they resolve my query.

• My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Dec 28, 2017

Dear Mam,
    See our website properly, its clearly mention that for flight you have to pay 100 % payment which you have paid after 15 days because flight charges is flexible as you know very well as per the email or telephonic conversation and 50 percent amount for hotel you have to pay in advance .

Now your flight charges is high company is asking for rest payment then you saying why hes is asking for payment ...

Note : Check our refund policy and term and condition

Thanks & Regards

My Hub Travel

• Updated by Sharon Rosario, Dec 28, 2017

I have given the flight detail and we have finalized the flight as per the prices too. Please check with your sales executive.I have also suggested flights that is in the same range.

CANCELLATIONS : –

If you need to cancel a booking package due to any reason...
    My booking confirmation is not given by you guys till now so what booking are we talking then...

• Updated by Sharon Rosario, Feb 09, 2018

Finally i get my money back, all thanks to Mr. Ankit. Thank you very much Mr. Ankit after all the fights and conversations, thank you again.

Sh