My Hub Travelpayment not received

From Yogesh Chauhan,

I paid Rs. 35000/-to my hub travel, now their all Contact number are Switch off Except one, and The Person name is Mayank he is answerig that they will answer only on email not on call and also telling that Office May or maynot open, But Reply is Coming From Mail now I am totally confuse what to do,

Can any one help me regard this.

• My Hub Travel Customer Care's Response, Mar 09, 2018

Dear Yogesh,

This is to inform you that very cleary, already we have send you e-mail regarding the refund after that you are saying what you will do .

As per the given date by company your amount will be credited in your account .

Please wait and co-operate till time ..

Don't be confuse everything is clear .

• Updated by Yogesh B chauhan, Mar 23, 2018

Resolved, Company Saying that they will refund Before 25/03/2018

Yo
Mar 08, 2018

Comments

• Ji
      Apr 04, 2018

Is the issue resolved? or Is it just a tactic to close the complaint?

Same thing happened with me and it's been 4 months that I have paid Rs. 28000 for booking to Goa.

They follow this technique of giving deadlines (final dates) to refund the money just to delay. This happened 8 times in the past 3 months after I received a confirmation email that the refund is processed.

They have also threatened me that if I do not write a resolution statement, they are not going to process my refund. I clearly denied the same and told them that the only resolution is to refund the money.