My Heritage / scams

Saying its '' Scam free'' when it is not and giving out too much personal information.
Some girl from the United Kingdom a.k.a. UK asking if she wants to hook up

• RoxaneM's Response, May 14, 2017

Received my refund all is good!

• Denise Young Bristol's Response, Jun 18, 2018

what additional information do you need

Comments

• Ju
      30th of Mar, 2013

THANK YOU NAVEEN JAIN FOR ANOTHER OF YOUR SCAMS THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE TO GET MONEY STOP AND DO SOMETHING GOOD EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE AND THAT YOU LIVE IN MERCIER ISLAND IN AUSTRALIA WITH A YATH AND INSIDE POOL AND JUST STOP, LIVE PEOPLE ALONE AND STOP BEEN JELOUS OF BILL GATES.

• De
      16th of Aug, 2018
    MyHeritage - subscription taken without agreement
    Bristol, England, Avon
    United Kingdom

please can you refund my subscription i didnt agree to this.

my account id 812648041

• Br
      18th of Aug, 2018

I didn't authorize any payment for this site. Stop.

• Da
      20th of Aug, 2018
    MyHeritage.com - Premium account
    United Kingdom

Lack of service. Loss of family tree twice now with no explanation. Have made my cousin manager of my site and daying my account no longer exists. All I keep getting is an auto response.

• Li
      28th of Aug, 2018
    My Heritage - Double unwarranted charge for subscription
    Global
    Netherlands

I subscribed to the services of My Heritage with a paid account and used a trial for a more expensive account, but was charged before the end of the trial. Now, I pad the subscription fee twice and I haven't gotten my money back.

• Ab
      29th of Aug, 2018
    MyHeritage - I have payd for a free number. MyHeritage US-Customer Phonenumber is chargeable!
    Winterthur
    Switzerland
    myheritage.com

My client Number 660134481. Phonecall 24. January 2018 to 0018009879000 44 min. Long waiting loop, 40 min. Expensiv call. 24.01.2018 23:52:25 0018009879000 USA Festnetz, 00:44:49

• Ka
      1st of Sep, 2018
    My Heritage - Not FREE
    Crossville
    Tennessee

It said it was free, so I figured I'd give it a try. I entered a few names and then it says pay 9.95 for more info.
    You guys are a liars.
    I will not give you anymore info

• Cc
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    My Heritage - Additional charges
    United Kingdom

Why do My Heritage expect me to pay extra to view items that I can get for free in the UK e.g. UK census?

Can't see what I've gained by paying for Premium subscription, I wish I could cancel!

• Lf
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    My Heritage - Difficulty in getting refund 0f £90.00 from My heritage.
    Liverpool, England, Merseyside
    United Kingdom

1)14 Nov, my mail to you for full refund; £90. (mails sent, 15/16/17/19/20).

2) 21 Nov mail to me from M. H. ticket number: #2017112110027881.

3) 23/24/25 Nov mails to M.H. (No written reply by 26 Nov).

3. M. H. Refund Policy: A full refund is guaranteed if customer is not satisfied within 30 days.

Please refund £90 without delay.

• St
      21st of Oct, 2018
    BLS Myheritage Ltd - Charge of $70.12
    UT

Appears as BLS MyHeritage LTD UT 877-432-3135 did not order this. I ordered newspapers.com but not nothing like this. I see others complaining abt the same charges

• Da
    MyHeritage - Fees charged
    New Zealand

Please can you refund my payment you took out last night, I knew nothing about that amount brim taken out and my rent has now bounced. Please can you refund immediately

Kind Regards

Dayna Judson

• Pi
    My Heritage - unauthorised credit card charge
    or yehuda
    Israel
    myheritage.com

Recently found I had been charged £90 on my credit card by this company which I did not authorise. How can I get my money back The entry shows the folowing numbers 1-385-313-975.

• Pa
      27th of Oct, 2018
    MyHeritage - Took substantial amount of money from my credit card without my permission
    Israel
    myheritage.com

Called them twice, each time being promised that "account manager" would return my call... 2 days later - nothing.
    If you're reading this and haven't as yet used this company's services... do yourself a favor, give them a miss. This company is very unprofessional.

• Ro
      31st of Oct, 2018
    MyHeritage - I want a refund!
    La Place
    Myheritage.com

I was charged for a full year and I want a refund. They will only cancel 50% and that is not acceptable! I have never heard of a company doing this. Their
    Company policy is not customer friendly. I would never recommend this site
    To anyone.

• Ke
      6th of Nov, 2018

“Absolutely disgusting service”

Hi there
    Tell me how many tickets must I get and how many months to does it take to get some action? I have been with My Heritage over eight years but six months ago my laptop was stollen with all my photos and data. Now the problem is to get my photos and data back.
    I tried everything to get... it back and eventually they sent to me on two dvd's. When I copies the dvd's to my new laptop it comes up with faults. I loose photographs and when I backup My Heritage so I don't loose it again it comes up with more faults. I have sent emails to the c.e.o. but not a word back. I have sent a request for the technical managers email address not a whisper. I have spent a total of 14 requests but they do not come back to me.
    On the 14th October 2018 it was the last that I heard from My Heritage. I have phoned and sent messages and emails but nobody has the guts to come back to me or phone me.
    Can somebody Senior who cares about My Heritage to come back to me. All I want is my data and photos which I paid for.

Kind regards,

Ken

• La
      12th of Dec, 2018
    MyHeritage - charge
    alpena
    Michigan

I did not join anything or buy
    Why was I charged $61.00
    Laura Reed

• Pa
      16th of Dec, 2018

MyHeritage gave me free 14 day trial - then phoned me and sold me a subscription, then at end of 14 day trial they charged again - trying to get a refund is impossible - faceless company once they sold you then fiddle you - give them a wide berth and use other more reputable companies...may get a response now. The power of social media

24th of Dec, 2018

MY HERITAGE STOLE FROM MY DYING DAUGHTERS ACCOUNT

These are scum and should not be used as they do not respond to emails or do not know what they are doing.

WELL [censored]ING DONE MY HERITAGE COME TO THE FUNERAL - BRING YOUR OWN FLOWERS

29th of Dec, 2018

@Peter Rutherford Do My Heritage ever attempt to rectify the theft that they have done over the Christmas period, as legal papers are now ready for presentation with supporting evidence after the holiday

ALL I WANT IS THE TWO MONTHS PAYMENT THAT THEY TOOK WITHOUT MY AUTHORITY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT

2nd of Jan, 2019

Matters seem to have been resolved with My Heritage, and funds returned, but it does seem to be a common problem, Caused considerable stress and anxiety as they will be aware of the number of emails sent over the holiday period

• Nr
      8th of Jan, 2019

Never authorized any payment. Never even been on their website. Took all the money in bank. I only had $140. Overdrwn $50. $189. Fraud fraud fraud.