My green tea xtreme / Taking money out of my account

1 Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:

Some one ordered these pills and now they are taking 74.95 out of my account. And no way to cancel the web site dont work. It is support@mygreenteaxtreme.com and it wont let me get on it.

More My green tea xtreme Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      4th of Feb, 2009

Hi All; mygreenteaextreme, LLC is a fraud. They are taking money from my account and I never received the product. They have a web site that don't work.

• Li
      4th of Feb, 2009

Phone number to call my extreme green tea LLC 1-866-519-5308/

• Lo
      6th of Feb, 2009

Yep! This happened to me as well. I had to go to my bank and file a dispute of charges and cancelled the card in which they are taking money from. this is still on going..will let you know how things are progressing or not progressing.

• Sl
      10th of Feb, 2009
    my green tea xtreme - Theft & Scam

My Green Tea Xtreme is nothing but a SCAM and have stolen money from my bank account!!!. I sent back the product within 7 days after I got my bottle and I called my bank to notify them not to let this company take any money from my account and they had already taken $80 from my account and I called the company and they said that it was the monthly fee, which in the terms it says you have 14 days after you get your product but they take it as soon as they get your account information and every month after!!! The number I have been able to reach this company at is1-866-519-5308. But they Will Not Work with you!!! They say that they will email you a cancellation form and when they email you it comes from a place called impact wealth company and the link and address that they send you is Not a vaild address, so the email company does nothing for you, and when you tell the company this, they Literally tell you You do Not know what your talkin about and that the link and sign are working corectly!!! This company is a Scam!!! I still have not yet got the money that they took from my account!!!

• Ne
      10th of Feb, 2009

I agree fully they took money out of my account also without my consent. Also when i called the company they just hung the phone up on me. I also cancelled my card and closed my account out so they no longer could take money. This company is full of ###. I will never order anything online again. Mygreentea is a piece of ### and the people who work for this company are ###.

12th of Feb, 2009

Sending trial offer then immediately taking $74.95 out of the account.

• Da
      14th of Feb, 2009

I had the same problem. I order a trial amount for 5.95 and then later charged 74.95. Three emails later and nothing. Here is the address: Shipping Department, 3575 N 100 E, Suite 125, Provo, UT 84003. So they do have a physical address and I may try a certified letter and if that don't work the next letter will go to the law enforcement agencies.
    David Henry, Sparta TN

• La
      17th of Feb, 2009

Hi there, i have also been taking advantage of by mygreenteaxtreme! There website is totally bogus, and when you call up the number for customer service they give you this whole run arround. Greenteaxtreme may very well work but, i only wanted the trial offer for 6.95! Not to be billed continually 74.95 a month!!! I will never buy online again, and he card that the oder was taking from is now canceled. Let them try now!!!
    Laura
    Wisconsin

• St
      17th of Feb, 2009

i have been dealing with this junk all day at my bank... when i called the number that was provided to my bank from this company. i was given a website of http://www.millionairemission.biz/cancellation.pdf to cancel the order. I called them back last month and did cancel the pills. I 2 only wanted the free sample. When i went to the bank i sign an unauthorized debit. website says you have to print the paper out and mail it back in and could take like 20 more days from the time they receive it so i called and checked if they had a fax.. they claimed they didnt... yeah right what company dont have a fax... i'm hoping to get my money back. if i have to wait on snail mail it will b time to be charged the 74.95 AGAIN!!! hope this helps anyone... if i can help with anything email me at lipford97@comcast.net

Stephanie,
    Tennessee... GO TIGERS!!

• St
      17th of Feb, 2009

oh yeah if you use the website that i posted earlier.. according to my bank... ONLY USE THE LAST 4 NUMBERS FROM UR CREDIT CARD... DONT PUT THE WHOLE 16 DIGITS ON IT... THey already have it they dont need it again!!!

• Sh
      20th of Feb, 2009

i just recieved my bottle of the green tea xtreme on the 19th of feb.then on the 20th they took 74.95 from my account. i would like to know where my 2 week trial period went? i did not have time to cancel or even open the bottle . i would like to dispute this and send the unopened bottle back. i would like it returned to me as soon as possible or the bank will take care of it for me. thank you sheila carter

23rd of Feb, 2009

this is a HUGH scam--you have to call 18009837968 to cancel and get refund--you need to tell them you bank contacted you about the charges to get a refund--good luck!!

• Fu
      24th of Feb, 2009

I finally talked to a customer service manager and she was somewhat more helpful. She gave me her actual phone extension and stated that I would get my refund within an week adn she would call me back when it happened. I have info on her if anyone wants it.

• Bo
      25th of Feb, 2009

I just got scammed also. There was no print that said they would be taking a large sum of money out of my account at any date or time. They are fraudulent and big time scammers. DO NOT BUY GREEN TEA XTREME! They will rip you off. I actually went for this offer for "Godfather points" on the Mafia Wars game on myspace.com! Wow! I was under the assumption that this was a safe bet. Boy, I was wrong. I'm also submitting this page to my bank as evidence that this company was not authorized by me to take money out of my account.

• Ar

they charged my 74.79 for the little bottle of evil
    but i will put a stop to this

• Pi
      1st of Mar, 2009

I to strongly agree with you all!! They are taking money out of my account 74.79 left and right. I called the number listed above and some guy that can barely talk english answered he asked for my name and what i was calling about and said that he was sorry they were no longer doing customer service for greenteaextreme and hung up. The website don't work either and all i find is all these complaints of the same exact thing that is happening to me. If anyone has a recommendation for what i need to do please let me know I'm puttn' a stop to these ###

• Rl
      1st of Mar, 2009

I have just discovered the same problem. I too purchased the "sample" for $6.95 on 2/13, never received the product until yesterday (2/27), on which day they also took out another$74.95. I called the number on my bank statement and it is some guy's answering machine that works for a loan company. There website is bogus and there is no way to cancel or contact anyone. I am going to contact my bank in the morning and I am thinking about contacting a local TV station that does "consumer watch" stories to see if they can help! I am open to any other advice that you all have. Class action suit anyone????

• Pr
      1st of Mar, 2009

i have also been taken by this company! what can we do? i agree with a good old fashioned class action suit, as well! if anyone can help, contact me please via email : dee_flannery@yahoo. com

• Di
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Hi I just saw the charges on my account today for this i have already contacted two different numbers 1-866-519-5308 which takes your info and sends you the cancel form which is sent to your email and you have to print fill out and mail to them to request to cancel your membership and request money back if they give it to you. Please beware of the script that is on the form you may be signing something saying that you understand you will not see a refund. They advise it take 21 days for this to go through. I filled it out and sent it back with their stupid pills as well as by mail. I also sent it priority mail requesting a signature for the return. The other number was 1-800-983-7968 it took me to some guy who could not understand anything i was saying and couldn't even get my number correct. He kept saying there was no record for me. And then offered me a toll free number to a programthat he claimed he had no information on. I don't know but i am a bit tired today of running around on the phone. This guy also claimed that there was not a supervisor available but then he transferred me to one. Still didn't get anywhere with that.

• Di
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Oh by the way if you go to their website there is an option at the very top to speak with someone live online chat. here is the info that they give you http://www.millionairemission.biz/healthcancelform.pdfand the correct number to call is 866-519-5308 once you have filled out the form and sent it back. The form however does state that you are signing acknowledging that you will not receive a refund for the product. You can also report them to the FBI at www.ic3.gov and fill out there forms if enough people report them we may be able to put them out of business.