My green tea xtreme / Theft

Ed Bever
This company is a scam, They offered a free 14 trial of product, with the promise if you are unhappy you can return the unused portion within 14 day trial, problem being, they wait 15 days to send your product, therefore charging you account $75 for your next months supply...

They do NOT return emails! and the only phone number I found is busy

Solution: Go to your bank, dispute the charge (it is a theft) and close your account (that they have) and reopen a new one!

More My green tea xtreme Complaints & Reviews

Plus My green tea xtreme - Taking money out of my account [68]
Plus My green tea xtreme - Rip Off [2]

A  10th of Feb, 2009 by
They have done the same thing to me. I sent back the product within 7 days after I got my bottle and I called my bank to notify them not to let this company take any money from my account and they had already taken $80 from my account and I called the company and they said that it was the monthly fee, which in the terms it says you have 14 days after you get your product but they take it as soon as they get your account information and every month after!!! The number I have been able to reach this company at is1-866-519-5308. But they Will Not Work with you!!! This company is a Scam!!! I still have not yet got the money that they took from my account!!!