My green tea xtreme / Rip Off

I ordered a FREE trial of Green Tea for just the shipping and handling. I was charged 74.95 before I even got the bottle. I called my bank and told them the phone number given to the bank was a joke. I also look up that phone number of [protected] on Google and it says this is a scam and is used for all kinds of products that promise you only have to pay the shipping. I do not even know how to send it back. Had I known this was going to happen I would have NEVER ordered it. Now they have my credit card number and keep charging me. Don't ever believe it when it says FREE TRIAL. If any one knows how to help me stop this please email me at krispoma.hhb@hotmail.com

More My green tea xtreme Complaints & Reviews

Plus My green tea xtreme - Taking money out of my account [68]
Plus My green tea xtreme - Theft [1]

A  25th of Mar, 2009 by
Hey I got hit too...what the hell. The info on the bottle is incorrect it actually takes you to the other "Green Tea Extreme" so no help there. I however have sit on the phone (used the number someone left on here) for ever been hung up on more than I like. People promise to fix it, the web link they give you to cancel is a fraud just like them. I have been hit for $375.00 so far and another 350 fom some other site. I'm ready to loose it, the good thing is my bank is involved now and I'm looking to take it to attoney. Whatever you do keep track of everything you do with this company...who, when, time. I did however look up the address that is on the packing and got:

Adjusters Internationalwork
3575 N 100 E
Provo, UT 84604
(801) 356-8080Type: Land Line
Provider: Qwest Corporation
Location: Provo, UT
Due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider. (this is because they are a fraud)

If any one knows who else to contact please let me know.

N  25th of Mar, 2009 by

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is expanding, for the second time, its nationwide alert to consumers about tainted weight loss products containing undeclared, active pharmaceutical ingredients.

The FDA has identified additional weight loss products (Herbal Xenicol, Slimbionic, and Xsvelten) and new undeclared active pharmaceutical ingredients (fenproporex, fluoxetine, furosemide, and cetilistat).

"These tainted weight loss products pose a great risk to public health because they contain undeclared ingredients and, in some cases, contain prescription drugs in amounts that greatly exceed maximum recommended dosages, " said Janet Woodcock, M.D., director of the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. "Consumers have no way of knowing that these products contain dangerous drugs that could cause serious consequences to their health."

On Dec. 22, 2008, the FDA warned consumers not to purchase or consume 28 different products marketed for weight loss. On Jan. 8, 2009, the FDA expanded the list of tainted weight loss products to include 41 additional tainted products. The FDA will continue to update this list as warranted.

The products listed above, some of which are marketed as dietary supplements, are promoted and sold on various Web sites and in some retail stores and beauty salons. Some of the products claim to be "natural" or to contain only "herbal" ingredients, but actually contain potentially harmful ingredients not listed on the products' labels or in promotional advertisements. These products have not been approved by the FDA, are illegal, and include the following undeclared active pharmaceutical ingredients:

fenproporex – a controlled substance not approved for marketing in the United States;
fluoxetine – an antidepressant available by prescription only;
bumetanide – a potent diuretic available by prescription only;
furosemide – a potent diuretic available by prescription only;
rimonabant – a drug not approved for marketing in the United States;
cetilistat – an experimental obesity drug not approved for marketing in the United States;
phenytoin – an anti-seizure medication available by prescription only; and
phenolphthalein – a solution used in chemical experiments and a suspected cancer-causing agent that is not approved for marketing in the United States.
The FDA has inspected a number of companies associated with the sale of these illegal products and is currently seeking product recalls. Based on the FDA's inspections and the companies' inadequate responses to recall requests, the FDA may take additional enforcement steps, such as issuing warning letters or initiating seizures, injunctions, or criminal charges.

The FDA advises consumers who have used any products containing these ingredients to stop taking them and consult their health care professional immediately. The FDA also encourages consumers to seek guidance from a health care professional before purchasing weight loss products.

The health risks posed by these products can be very serious and include high blood pressure, seizures, tachycardia (rapid heartbeat), palpitations, heart attack, and stroke. Sibutramine, a controlled substance, was found in many of these products at levels much higher than the maximum daily dosage for Meridia, the only FDA-approved drug product containing sibutramine. These higher levels of sibutramine can increase the incidence and severity of these health risks. Fenproporex, another controlled substance, can cause arrhythmia and possible sudden death.

Health care professionals and consumers should report serious adverse events (side effects) or product quality problems to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail, fax or phone.

Online: www.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm
Regular Mail: use postage-paid FDA form 3500 available at: www.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htm and mail to MedWatch, 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20852-9787
Fax: 800- FDA-0178