My Grant site.net / got charged $39.95 and I didn't ok it

1 82 Hoot Owl HollowCrawfordville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8509268182

I have paid for a CD and now got charged $39.95 to my card without authorization. How do I get my money back that these people stole from me?

Le

Comments

• Sh
      23rd of Feb, 2009
    My Grant site.net - rip off
    My Grnt Site.net
    Missouri

I requested a CD for Grants, and it was suppost to be free. It was charged to my card for 39.95, which was not authorized. I will be filing a complaint with Washington.

If anyone has a phone number for this Co. could you please post it along with your complaint.

• Dr
      25th of Feb, 2009

I paid 2.99 for a cd and didn't get it then was charged 39.95 for a service I can't use.

• Le
      26th of Feb, 2009
    My Grant site.net - how to get it cancelled/get money refunded
    82 Hoot Owl Hollow
    Crawfordville
    Florida
    Phone: 8509268182
    justincasellc@aol.com

hey everybody here is the customer service number to get refund and cancell. they told me that i had a trail period of seven days then i got charged 39.95 for the service, that is not the case with me, i don't know about all of you. here is the # 1-866-396-5694. thanks to the guy who posted it!!! i am glad that i kept on searching, may God bless you to get your refund also!!!

• Be
      27th of Feb, 2009

you took out $39.95 from my checking account and overdrew my account now have a $35 fee due plus the $39.95 i want that back in my account now you ### scam artists

• Tr
      2nd of Mar, 2009
    My Grant site.net - Credit Card Fraud
    My Grant Site
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    mygrantsite.net

I was told I could have a free trial period of 10 days for $2.99 and then if I stayed I would be billed 39.95 after that. However, they did not wait the 10 days. I made the order on January 22 for the $2.99, but on January 29, only 5 days later they charged me the $39.95. When I saw this on my bill I immediately called them, but they refused to give me back my money. They said I did not cancel before the 10 day period was up. I called them before the 10 day period was up, but too bad for me because they all ready charged my credit card. I would like to get my money back for 2 good reasons. One: I never even received the kit I was suppose to get in the mail and Two: I called before the 10 days was up and they refused to cancel or give me my money back. I hope you can help.

• Xx
      4th of Mar, 2009

I too was scammed by this .co ? So I used the 866 number above, a Chinese woman answered the phone hopefully this is all that's necessary to retrieve my $ 39.95 . We'll see in 3 to 5 days...
    Thank you for the information.
    Bob...

• Be
      6th of Mar, 2009

SCAM-----I called this number, it was the same number as on my $39.95 unauthorized charge for mygrantsite.net, there is a please wait message, music...indefinite music, then it stops with no one on the other end, a hang up.
    There was also an additional charge of $19.95 for ID Lock. This was also unauthorized. I called and was told by the the customer service person that I was charged because mygrantsit.net billed me and it was an automatic bonus. I canceled the account, avoiding the monthly charge. Then, I was informed that all cancellations have to be made in 10 days to credit me back my money. The charge was made yesterday, so she gave me an address in Florida to write to for my refund stating that this needed to be done to validate me and avoid someone impersonating me and using my credit cards.
    The only one using my credit card is mygrantsite.net. I believe that they reverse engineered my IP address and captured my personal info.
    These are sneaky thieves that are bilking thousands of dollars off our accounts. I those responsible in Crawford or Seminole, Florida are put away for LIFE.
    Ben

• Na
      8th of Mar, 2009

This is nothing but a scam I want all my money back6a5d4

• Al
      8th of Mar, 2009

i have been charged 39 doolar for somthing i didnt order or even choose and i am cool guy but i swear if i have to follow them i will do its not because of money its the basics i dont like to be lied to or deceive anyway if i didnt get my money back its gonna be disaster if i travel to catch them even the cups wont regognize them and i would do it .

• Ha
      9th of Mar, 2009

I too was charged for 39.95. I just called the 1-866-396-5694 customer service number and complained about being charged the 39.95. After i demanded the full refund after several attempts at finally getting rude with them I was finally able to get this amount refunded to me. For anyone who goes to this site YOU WILL BE SCAMMED, STAND YOUR GROUND, Call the number listed above immediatley.

• Me
      10th of Mar, 2009

I just had the same thing happen to me only I didn't receive my information and was never told about being charged for additional anything. I just noticed a charge on my account for $39.95. I would love to know how to get my money back. The 800 number that was on my bank account does not ring through. It is silent and then hangs up. Please help

• Xx
    My Grant site.net - Fraud
    Hanceville
    Alabama

I tried to do the same as the other. I never reveiced the cd and my account was chared $39.95. In which caused my account to be over drawn. I want my money returned to me as soon as possible.

• Pr
      10th of Mar, 2009

This makes two valid complaints against this site !
    Jim B

• To
      10th of Mar, 2009

I got ripped off too. I signed up to pay $2.95 for a CD and got charged an additional $39.95. I called the number at their site to try to get my money back. They said they would credit me back. I haven't seen the money or my free CD. Now I've gotten calls from other "free grant sites" asking me for yet more money for additional forms. This is a major scam with a major investment in it. The jerk that set this up has the money to invest while its out of my pocket. These people should be sent to jail.

Tom P

i need my money back i didnt let to charge 39$

• Tl
      10th of Mar, 2009

Good afternoon, the same thing happen to me I paid 2 dollars and some change and was suppose to receive a CD with some grant info on it and never got this CD, but I'll tell you what I got. I got 39.95 dollar stolen out of my bank account. This was not supposed to happen and someone needs to pay!!!
    Tyrone S.
    This was the number that I called to see if I could retrieve my money. I took a long time ten to 15 minute but someone pick up! They gave me a ref. # and said that it will be back in my account in five days! I don't know if that will happen but SOMEONE NEEDS TO PAY!!!
    For Support Questions Please Call: 1-877-495-1145.
    The customer service center is open 9AM to 9PM EST Monday through Friday.

• So
      11th of Mar, 2009

this is a scheme. they charge me 39.95 without my approval. the customer service is rude then they had me on hold nearly 30 minutes. still haven't receive the c.d. these folks need to be sued so they wont do this to anybody else.

11th of Mar, 2009

the phone number to contact is 1-877-495-1145 and you need to do it as soon as possible as they will also charge a $7.95 and a $9.95 monthly charge as well as the $39.95 monthly fee.

• Li
      11th of Mar, 2009

Another # to try is 800-487-7085. I JUST called it about 10 minutes ago, was told about the other 2 charges the other poster mentioned and was assured all "subscriptions" would be cancelled and I'd receive a refund of the $39.95 (the other two weren't debited yet) in 7-14 business days.

• Sc
      11th of Mar, 2009

i have had same thing happen to me. I have not received my cd and was charged 39.95. there was no mention of charging me 40$