My Grant Site / I never consented to you taking $39.Xx from my checking acct

1 14203 cypress n houston rd = # 1109United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-955-6436

I read a few websites about making money online ...I
Checked my online banking acct as i do every day ...
"my grant site" took $39.Xx without my permission ... What legal steps do i need to take??

I live on social security disability ... $ 39.Xx isn't available for anything ... I need my
$ 39.Xx back asap

Please advise
Fran franklin
[protected]
Cypress, tx, usa 77429

Tx

Comments

• Tr
      14th of Feb, 2009

Rip off company---downloaded software will not work

• Ou
      15th of Feb, 2009

I am in total agreement...what a scam! My cc company called and told me they took $58.61 out after I clearly told them TWICE to cancel the membership or whatever it is, before the 7-day trial period was even in its second day! Oh, they got a phone call from me today. There is nothing that states they will take $58.61 before the trial period of 7 days and then to have me actually talk to someone TWICE to cancel and I have cancellation codes and all that! My credit union is NOT going to be happy about the fraud!

• Pm
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I agree! Downloaded software DOES NOT work. I've been trying to find the # to cancel. I cannot believe I fell for this scam!

My Grant Site - money
    my grant site
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

THEY WERE TO CHARGE MY ACCOUNT 3.95 & WAS CHARGED 39.95. I need to cancell this charge & any thing else with this company

• Ed
      23rd of Feb, 2009

This Company falsely billed my credit card for two charges. One of $7.95 and one of $39.95 without any authorization. The 800 number listed with the charges provides only music over the phoner and they can not be contacted. This is obviously a big rip off!!

• Pd
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I was able to cancel my "membership" tonight, by calling the 800 number listed on their web site. I was informed that in the process of ordering the sample CD thing ($2.95), I was beginning a 7-day trial period, after which I would be charged 39.95 for however long. Well, I actually never even clicked "complete order" because something in my gut told me it was fishy, but it all went through anyway and...wham! over $40 down the drain that they won't refund.

• Te
    My Grant Site - Authorized Charges
    T A Erickson
    Virginia Beach
    Virginia

This Company sold me a Cd for $1.14 and then called to sell me something else. I declined the product and they still charged by account $39.95. When I called to dispute, they would not remove the charges stating that I had not canceled in 7 days. It's been two weeks and I haven't even received the orginial CD. This is a total scam.

• Dm
    My Grant Site - wrong charge
    Arizona

I was told the information for grants was only 2.95 for shipping charges they debited my account 39.95 I haven't even recieved anything yet. Don't ever order this!!!

• Th
    My Grant Site - Unauthorised charges
    My Grant Site
    California

CALL THIS NUMBER OR GO HERE : ... I PHONED THEM WITH A NUMBER THROUGH THIS SITE AND THEY GAVE ME A CONFIRMATION TO CANCEL AND CONFIRMATION FOR REFUND>>>> DO THIS ASAP... BECAUSE WHAT ELSE YOU DONT KNOW IS YOUR SIGNED UP WITH 3 OTHER COMPANIES !!!

HERE IS THE NUMBER ! 1-877-495-1145

http://mygrantsite.net/billingInquiry.cfm <---- HERE IS THE SITE

GOOD LUCK !!!

• El
    My Grant Site - stoled money out my account
    cd grant site
    mygrantsite.net

I never ordered the cd for 2.99 and then you turned around and took 39.95 for my checking account and it better be returned by 2/25/09. And i mean all of my money. This is a scam and i have contacted my bank and a lawyer . AND MY LAWYER IS READY TO GO TO WORK. e
    ELIZABETH A HOLT

• El
      25th of Feb, 2009

Contact your bank tell them this is fraud and they will research it and they will post it back in your account. Because that is what my bank did and if you have a bank card they are going to to tell you to cut it and they will send you a new one. I have gotten all my money back

26th of Feb, 2009

when i called them, they claimed when they sent the email confirming your order for the cd, you are also signed up for all the trial programs they included in your initial welcome email from them. Call the number immediately to cancel as you will be enrolled in 3 offers. I argued with the customer service rep and eventually she refunded my money and cancelled the other pending trial offers. I told her it was not clearly stated that I was enrolled in the first trial and i thought that i had to register for each program. Keep insisting and you will get a refund. If not, report with your bank. FYI, you will have to wait for awhile before customer service handles your call.

• Se
      26th of Feb, 2009

I too have had a fraudulant charge deducted from my checking acciount and am not at all happy about that. The cd was supposed to be sent for shipping fees of $2.95 only yet that charge as well as a charge of $39.95 has been deducted from my account. I have not got this cd at this time.
    I tried to call the "customer service" number and after a minute or two of holding the phone goes to a fastr busy.

I intend to stop all further transactions to my account by this company and I will be filing fraud charges witg my bank.

This is totally like being robbed up close and personal and I do not intend to stand by and let this happen

27th of Feb, 2009

I ordered the CD for $1.14; didn't receive; Now my account has a charge of $39.95: Cancell this product now & put this money back into my BANK ACCOUNT:

• Tr
      1st of Mar, 2009

I had the same thing happen. I authorized mygrantsite.com to take $1.14 from my account to pay for shipping on a free CD. Yesterday, a pending transaction for my bank account popped up for $39.95, so I called my bank and told them it was unauthorized. They basically said too bad, now you'll need to close out your account once that charge clears. They weren't interested in pursuing the fraud angle. Since the transaction is pending but won't hit my account until Monday night, I'll be calling a different bank representative on Monday to see if there is anything that can be done at this point. I'm thankful it wasn't hundreds of dollars, this was a poor way to learn a lesson, but a lesson well-learned...

• Dl
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Ditto!!! Me Too!!! My account was debted $1.14 but I have not received the program or any information to date. How can we stop these fraudulent characters?

3rd of Mar, 2009

I guess I'm not the only one!!! I just called to get my refund the chic on the phone started to give me a hard time!!! Call 1877-495-1145 mygrantsite.net!!! Don't let these scam artist get over!

• Pf
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I got scammed by them too. I never ordered anything and they took $2.99 and $39.99 from my account. I am reporting them as well.

• Nu
      5th of Mar, 2009

Yes how do you reach them I just had the same thing happen to me. Iam literally pissed I did not approve of this. I have not been able to reach them could someone send me their number. I did submit a this to my bank for dispute

• Li
      5th of Mar, 2009
    My Grant Site - credit card fraud
    Enumclaw
    Washington
    Phone: 3608252015

I did not authorize the deduction for 39.95. I only authorized the 2.99 CD charge which I have not received I want this removed and reversed immediately.