my grant for you / fraud

we received an email about government grants which we didn't order just read the email and they charged us 69.95 for a cd for government grants, we were to receive a free cd for government grants and only pay the shipping of the trial cd and they charged my credit card for a membership, we canceled the membership and was told to contact this site to get re-embersed, they did cancel our monthly bill but how do we get the 69.95 back the number they had us call was [protected] can someone tell us how to get our money back.
cindy in california

Comments

• Sh
      27th of Jan, 2009

Someone recently stole my credit card number and charged a bunch of stuff using my name, and then had the stuff sent to my address. I called the fraud department with whom I bank with, and they said they already had a letter in the mail concerning the card activity. The purcheses on my account were Bmc*Bomc, VistaPrint.com, Grant Search, Smart Diets.com, York Photo, Body Alive Int, AARP Membership of all things, CC what ever that is, and an Entertainment book. I can't figure out why someone would use my account number to make purchases using my name, and then have the stuff sent to my house. Can anyone help make me understand?

• Po
      25th of Feb, 2009

1-877-260-9455 Customer Support for these FRAUDS!! Give them HELL, the DESERVE it! They charged me $68.13 TWICE, on the same day and only 1min apart!! They have an F rating through the BBB

• To
      29th of Mar, 2009
    my grant for you - charged for something i didnt order
    Charlotte
    North Carolina
    toco70@live.com

I keep getting billed$58.61 every month for something I dont want. please refund my money . thank you. RSVP!!!

• Is
      5th of Apr, 2009

We ordered a cd called my grant for you we were told that we would only have to pay the shipping&handling. we recived the cd. i was looking over my bank statements and i saw that
    for 2 months we were being charged $49.50 from this company, i did not authorize them to take money out my account. They will not give us our money back when we called them and they were also very rude on the telephone.
    Isabel-arizona

• Od
      15th of Apr, 2009

I think everyone who was ripped off by GrantFnd (myself included) should get together & file a class action lawsuit against this company & make them be held accountable...Why should these punks profit by stealing from everyone...Anyone who's been ripped off by them & is interested in possibly filing against them, my email is x_Woden_x@yahoo.com...Personaly, I refuse to just take it...

9th of Nov, 2010

When it came up BMC*BMOC O typed it in that way. It came out Book of The Month Club. Actually, I had just purchased a book online.