My Grant Dollars / Unauthorized Funds Withdrawal

United States, California Review updated:
My Grant Dollars
I too authorized the $1.95 debit for a 7-Day trial membership then cancelled with enough time to avoid any further debits. I still had my account debited $58.61. The number to call is [protected]. After being on hold for several minutes someone came online verified my identity then I told her the problem. She said she saw the transaction and it would take 3-5 days to see the funds in my account but she would take care of it. We'll see!

N  14th of Feb, 2009 by

My Grant Dollars - Thieves
My grant dollars
Phone: 7278041263

the number to call them is 1866-470-6898, like you guys i too was charged 58.61 and it drew my account into negative, this number showed up on my statement, to thank me u can call me at 7278041263, they are crooks, crooks and crooks, but beware they are not open on weekends
N  18th of Feb, 2009 by
I too was pulled into this scam. I was on yahoo when I saw the add about how to gain access to free grant money. When I proceed I read nothing about a 7-day trial only to purchase an informational CD costing $2.95. After overviewing my credit card statement online I noticed I had been credited $2.95 from my account aswell as $58.61. I never authorized or signed up for a trail account. Complete scam. I even proceeded to contact 1866-470-6898. When someone came on the phone I was told to please wait and they hung up.
N  20th of Feb, 2009 by

My Grant Dollar - Not receiving merchandise

Paid for audio cd and have not received. Money was taken out of my account.
N  21st of Feb, 2009 by

My Grant Dollars - theives
South Carolina

My Grant Dollars took the $1.95 + .02 +.68+$68.13=$70.76 total. I want it all back
and I will be talking to my bank on Monday