my grand vacations / ripped off by my grand vacations

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800 069 385

Yes I got ripped off big time by mygrandvacations.com - ALL ABSOLUTE LIES AND DISHONESTY!!! They promised to refund my money and have done nothing!

Here is an outline of communivations I have tried to retreive my money - they took about $650 from my account and have sent me nothing since December 07:

Tuesday, 8 January 2008 10:00 AM
Hello,

I have tried to call both the Australian and American contact telephone lines to speak with someone and have left several messages asking for you to make telephone contact with me. As yet I have had no response. I would like to cancel my booking and ask that my money be returned as a matter of urgency. I can be contacted on ...

Cheers,
Confirmation number GV[protected]

Wed, January 16, 2008 9:43 am
Hello,

After many phone calls and emails and then spending approximately 2-3 hours on the phone today trying to get help from youir customer service, I have decided that I will make a formal complaint to Consumer Affairs. Not at any stage of my many phone calls did anyone try and offer any propper assistance. I consider Joseph's lame advice and assistance as poor service to my real issues.

Yours sadly,
Confirmation Number GV[protected]

Thu 17/01/2008 4:36 AM
May I ask what number you were calling so I may figure out why no one was able to assist you to your satisfaction. Also may I ask what you need help concerning so that I may get this matter rectified on your behalf. Please feel free to reply back when you have a moment and I assusre you we will get this matter taken care of.

Regards,
Stephen Rice
Customer Service Manager

Wed, January 16, 2008 2:56 pm
Hi Stephen,

I rang the number I was given when speaking with Sebastian, Mark Snider and Gerry McIve in December. That number was [protected] and I have rung it numerous times before throughout December and January. I have also rung the direct number to America which was [protected]. The same people answered the phone and I got the feeling that they were playing games with me - big time. I was put on hold so many times it was unbelievable. I was transferred to voice mails so many times I couldn't believe it even when I mentioned I was from Australia, it was the middle of the night and I wanted to speak with someone directly. If that is what you call customer service it may be time to employ genuine, sincere, helpful and honest telephone assistants whose priority is to 'help the customer'. I just hope that the 1800 number was a free call service for me otherwise I am up for a massive phone bill.

I am in desperate need of my money back which was withdrawn from my account on the 12th of December and want to organise this immediately. I am prepared to take this matter further if I am not assisted promptly as I am totally disgusted by the service I was given at a time when I could have been sleeping and resting in the middle of the night in Australia.

I am extremely unhappy about this.

Fri 29/02/2008 9:53 AM
This is to confirm our conversation today and your account has been marked for cancellation and you will be receiving a full refund in the amount of the $598 USD within the next week.

Best Regards,
Stephen Rice

Sat 19/07/2008 8:05 PM

Hello Stephen,

I am still waiting for my full refund you promised in your email below. I have commenced writing online complaints about your company and will continue to do so until you refund my money.

Yours sadly,
Confirmation Number GV[protected]

To

Comments

• Ne
      27th of Feb, 2009

i know stephen rice the bald headed guy i know him from matza. he can never provide you the refund you are waisting time asking and begging for it. he works for a guy tahir and arif rajan the owner of my grand vacation. your are banging your head at the wrong place. they are the masters of scam. from grand vacations to cancun travels to fantasy tours to travel world to villassol they have made every fake name they can to take the money out of your hard earned finances. by the way they operate from pakistan keep that in your mind too.