My Gov Grant / refund

1 12845 MEADOW CREEK LN APT 203Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 704-575-7452

I didnt authorize this company to to take out 49.50 out of my credit card, I only authorized 2.95 for the shipping charges so they could send me the information about the company. After seven days they took out 49.50 without my permission. I don't know what they used this money because i havent received anything from them.

I need a refund on this. I called this company and they told me that to complain about online.

Comments

• Ki
      20th of Feb, 2014

I was told I was approved for a federal grant up to $9002. I was told to load $189 on to a green dot card and then I could go into a bank to get the funds. I did everything they asked that thinking I would get the grant money. After I called and gave them the green dot card information they tell me that I have to pay $480 in state taxes after they took my money off the green dot card because my credit score was low. They never said that they will be taking the money off they were only using it as a reference to verify that I loaded the money on to the card nor did they say they will be looking at credit . After they took it off and informed me of the additional $480 they told me that they can not refund my initial $189 they took and that it will go to charity. They are ripping people off and not informing them of everything that they would have to do until they take they money that they are saying is only required for verification that the card was activated.