my gold envelope / Haven't received no check/ payment

I send in 3 cellphones and my class ring, one of the cellphones is a black jack 2, burgundy color from AT&T the other was also a burgundy cell phone but from Verizon Wireless, this one was the Envy 2. The third cell phone was red colored from t-mobile. And lastly in my package kit I send in my silver class ring. It say my nave in the in side Karina. On the out side it say AHS class of 2005. I send this on tuesday 11/23/10 Dropped it off at the post office around 3:30 pm, and since then I haven't received or heard anything from my gold envelope, what's going on, I need answers, help or my stuff back if I'm not receiving anything.

More my gold envelope Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ph
      4th of Nov, 2010
    my gold envelope - never got anything back

i sent 7 cell phones to them waited 3 weeks never heard anything. So i called them and they said they just got them the same day i called them and that i would have to wait 3 to 6 more weeks for them to be tested. I was supposed to get something in 48 hours

• So
      20th of Jan, 2011

Im damian
    i have not got any money back from my gold envelope form when i sent in 2 cell phones in the beginning of January, it will be great if u email me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Th
      20th of Feb, 2011

Hello if anyone is being ripped off by My Gold Envelop make a complaint to your Attorney General and they will have to do something if a lot of people complain because they are not a BBB member so they cannot do anything.

20th of Feb, 2011

I also haven't heard anything from this company. I sent in two cell phones and they called me to let me know they had arrived. It was an automated machine, not an actual person. I cannot call to speak to an actual person for the cell phones apparently all I can do is email. So, that what i've been doing and haven't heard anything. I am going to file a law suite if they do not get in touch with me in a reasonable amount of time. I suggest thats what you do also.

• Ba
      22nd of Feb, 2011
    mygoldenvelope.com

I sent my cell phone in december and it was processed on december 22, 2010. I called and the rep told me the check will come in 4 to 6 weeks. It is February 22, 2011 and no check. I called and rep told me to send email. I sent several emails and no response. Please help me. Barbara Ansbach.

10th of Mar, 2011

i need for someone to contact me about my cellphones that i turned in before i contact my lawyer

• La
      14th of Mar, 2011

HELLO MY NAME IS LARRY HUNTER and for some reason i have not recieve my money for eight phones that i send to my gold envelope. i would like to get paid. TODAY

• Mr
      14th of Mar, 2011
    my gold envelope - 10 cell phones
    1621 7th avenue
    Huntington
    West Virginia
    Phone: 304-840-5643

I sent several phones to my gold envelope, and have not recieved any payment, the phones were in excellent condition and were newer models. I have not been able to contac them, they will not answer. Please find out what is going on with this company. Thank you very much.

Mr. Darrell Johnson
    1621 7th avenue, huntington west virginia 25703

• Fi
      21st of Mar, 2011
    my gold cell phones
    Florida

Advertisement mail in old cell phones for cash. Mailed in 3 in. November of 2010. Called no one answering phone calls now a message then disconnects. Left over10 emails no response.

• Th
      8th of Apr, 2011

my name is emmily i sent in 3phones back in January and i have not got no money or nothing i have been emailing these people calling and nothing is happening i need to know what can i do to either get my cell phones or money. email me at [protected]@yahoo.com

12th of Jun, 2011
    My Gold Envelope
    Nevada

I sent my gold a cell phone 2/2/2011, and have yet to this day have gotten a response when trying to call I only get a voice mail that directs me to an email only. What can be done about this?

• Va
      22nd of Jun, 2011
    Waelder
    Texas
    Phone: 8302030541
    mygoldenvelope.com

my name is valerie bolton i requested the my gold envelope because they also buy cell phones they sent me the kit but they didn't get my name write at all they put mallory memphis which is no where near my name 2nd they never sent me a letter telling me how much i would get 3rd its been almost 4 months i would really like to know whats going on.
    sincerly valerie bolton

• Re
      23rd of Jun, 2011

mallory memphis is not a real name sit tight and wait for wilma washington to contact you she or mavis macon are the real deal

Were is my money

15th of Aug, 2011

Were is money for my phone

Were is the money