My Free Travel / Grocery Rebate

For those who are not aware, Customer Loyalty International was the company that sold the rebate cards that My Free Travel redemed. If you go to CLI`s web, click the products tab and then scroll to the bottom of the page you will see cards almost idenical to the ones you have. They have moved from Joliet Ill. to Seatlle Wa. I have a series of emails from the man in charge of CLI. They start out pleasent then go bad. He basically admits they were selling cards even though they knew MFT was going under. I am working with the Iowa AG. Would be glad to share

Comments

• Mi
      11th of Feb, 2010

(815)531-3500
    [protected]@aol.com
    Steven Horwitz

18th of Mar, 2010

The actual phone number for them is 1-800-219-4152. Everyone should call there, ask for Steve Horwitz (a sexual predator listed in the state of IL) and ask him what he is going to do. Keep calling. Keep asking. He made problems for us...let's bother him until he rectifies this. If he's not too busy molesting children.

26th of Mar, 2010

Newest direct number for Steve Horwitz is 815-345-4829.

• En
      27th of Mar, 2010

Tyler if you are so good at investigating why didn't you find this...
    I think if we all understood how Micheal Pouls works we leave the little guy out of this and go right to the head of the problem.
    Take a look at this...

I think we all owe someone an apology for us the consumer for being sooo stupid!

27th of Mar, 2010

havsmfn2 - IF CLI is to blame, then why does the guy who owned it provide proof that he sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to My Free Travel (www.myfreetraveldocuments.com)? It looks like they did their part and My Free Travel disappeared. You can still contact CLI and they are open to talk about stuff but Steve Horwitz (The child predator) is hiding and won't talk about it. Let's see, do I trust a child predator registered in the state of IL or a guy I can pick up the phone and call who has no record? I'll go with the latter.

Funny thing is that when I google "havsmfn2" it shows a personal ad for someone in the the Chicago area of IL. Hmmmm...maybe you know the child molester and you are trying to defend him...or you ARE him.

And what in the world does that company in that link have to do with ripping people off? The rip off artist was Steve Horwitz at My Free Travel. His company was responsible for fulfillment, not CLI. He's a loser! I mean, who would call the consumer stupid except the con artist himself?

30th of Mar, 2010

30th of Mar, 2010

UPDATE: Newest phone number for Steve Horwitz is 815-345-4829. EXT 301 IS HIS DIRECT EXTENSION. He is the one who scammed everyone by not fulfilling his obligation.