My Free Green Tea Purity / MY FREE GREEN TEA (NOT)

1 Leeds, England, Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 0113 2871070

I agree with a previous lady who picked up on this scam. I ordered my FREE sample and it arrived along with the 'COLON CLEANSE ELITE' that was handily advertised on their website and read that I just had to pay shipping & handling fees, fair enough. 14 days later which by the way was only 2 days after I had actually received these pills I was charged 2 amounts of $79.95. When I tried to find contact details other than the 'contact us'link there was no information available. When I tried to reply to an email that told me my bank account had been charged with the above amounts the email came back by postmaster as 'doesnt exist' how very convenient.
My family are extremely angry with me for being so stupid as it obvious that this is a scam especially as my husband now been olut of work for 11 weeks and with mortgage, loans and utility bills going unpaid or being returned I have wasted over £100 that could have put food on our table. Does anybody else know or have a contact for this company?

Comments

Ch
  1st of Aug, 2009

They are using over 10 different company names. All the E-mails they send are prewriten and sent to everyone. Their current scam is using the name Green Tea Purity but it is all the same people. If you look at all the E-mail addresses they are all G-mail accounts. Report them to G-mail as being used for scaming. Report them to IC3.gov this is the FBI internet crimes web site. Report them to the web sites that carry their adds. This is the only way to stop them.

G MAN