My Fitness / Fradulent Debit card charges

1 9543 S 700 E #100Sandy, UT, United States Review updated:

I have charges for $29.99 on my checking account from 11/29 and 12/29. I have never done business with, nor ever heard of these people prior to these debits occurring on my account.

Thej November charge had an address of 119 SOUTH 700 EAST Sandy, UT
The December charge had the address 9543 S 700 E #100

I have gone to Sandy, UT phone directories and upside-down phone books and there is no phone number of record for this entity.

Ty

More My Fitness Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Mg
  31st of Aug, 2006
Trimspa - Unauthorized credit card charge

I've been taking trimspa for one month now, and it doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't curb my appetite, give me energy, loose weight or fat. I'm just swallowing pills every day for nothing, and I want my money back. Thanking you in advance.

Vi
  8th of Jan, 2009
My Fitness - Unauthorized credit card charge
Texas

I also accepted the "free/shipping costs only" trial offer. Afte receiving the "automatic" follow-up supply, I called to tell them to not send any more product or bill my account. That was, I think, in October. In December, I was billed TWICE for $29.99; once on the 11th and once on the 29th. (Guess they were collecting for Christmas bonuses.) No product was received...thank goodness! I have contacted my credit card company to dispute these charges, which have been removed. Never again. Also watch out for ACAI products...same scam.

Ty
  24th of Jan, 2009

Phone number is (801) 571-0016

2nd of Mar, 2009

The number I have that I just spoke with this lady regarding frodulant charges is 800-507-7385 This company is really shady I see many different numbers for them and most of them just ring busy when I spoke with the girl she gave me the run around about how there systems were down.

Qu
  13th of Apr, 2009

I just got off the phone with them and was given the same address as you. That is the address for this "Click-income" who bills for My Fitness. The number I used and was successful in talking to someone, although no money coming back to me is: 800-576-9441. Good luck to you, and I do mean that in a positive way, I have lost close to $200.

Ju
  11th of Aug, 2016

That is certainly true but it does not change the fact that these companies are built on scamming customers with predatory practices.

Da

they are charging @29.95 to credit cards

11th of Aug, 2016

My husband ordered one of those home grant kits that supposidly was only going to charge him $3.95 for shipping. Two days later we had a charge of 74.95 on are card that was reimbursed. Today I go to check are account and there's an unauthorized charged from this myfitness company I'm guessing they got are card number from this grant place because we've never had problems before he gave are cc number to them. I keep attempting to call the 800 number and keep getting a busy signal I cant find any info other than that on this company so if anyone knows how to get ahold of this company please let me know. Also I'm going to be contacting are states attorney general and the BBB and maybe a lawyer if it comes to that I suggest the rest of you do so too. This company cant get away with this!!!

On
  11th of Aug, 2016

I agree with you 100%!!! I too joined "my fitness" in November of 2008, when I ordered my FREE sample of Tri-Slim, and didn't even know it. I was able to get credited for 1 month but for the rest I am S.O.L!!! Not right in this economy to prey on others. I am going to check with the Attourney General and also file a claim against the business with the BBB. Might not help me, but might help the innocent "next guy". I will keep posting with my results.

Di
  11th of Aug, 2016

Two charges on my credit card for $29.99 each The charges wewre not authorized. I called and was told there was nothing they could do. They said I was being charged for access to a website I didn't even know I had.

Can you help?????

Da
  11th of Aug, 2016

unauthorized charge on my credit card.

Ju
MY FITNESS
Utah

My daughter didn't understand that she was signing up for this. This company is a subsidiary of Tri Slim. Tri Slim passes along the credit card numbers to these subsidiary companies that charge 29.99 whenever they feel like it. It's so difficult to cancel something that you don't even know that you're going to be charged for.

Sh
my fitness - unauthorized charges

In 11/08 and2/09 this company out of Utah has charged my credit card $29.99 for what ever it is they sell. In 11/08 it got straightened out. This time 0n 2/09/09 Icalled and was told the money would be put back on my credit card in 3 days. Today is 2/17/09 and it has not been refunded, nor is the phone number any longer valid. I called my credit card company, they can't dispute the claim unless I send a written request.

My Fitness/US Grants
Utah

Somehow My Fitness charged my checking account twice for 29.95 and this all happened after i bought a Grant writing CD for 3.95. They are connected somehow, does anyone know how to investigate this further? They def. need to be caught with all the people they have scammed!!! They give you a phone number but i t is a phony number!!

Qu
my fitness - unauthorized charges

I too am a "victim" of these unauthorized charges. Ignorant me waited until this months bank statement to review things. I have gone back to 11/08 with charges of $29.99. A total of 6, no let's make that 7 charges as I didn't "cancel" in time. Apparently it is attached to an ad for "Tri-Slim", another rip off product, and one that will not refund your money, but don't get me started. When calling the numbers on the statement, you talk to a billing agency for My fitness. Apparently when you agree to the 'free-trial' of tri-slim, you also agree to this "on-line support" for weight loss. I am SO angry at not only myself for being suckered in, but at the company, if there even is one, for doing this to the public.

Pa
my fitness - Debit Theft of Bank Account
My Fitness
119 South 700 East suite 101
American Fork
Phone: Unknown

February 18, 2009: We ordered a FREE DVD on Government Grants. We paid S/H only on a debit card. With no further correspondence or communication My Fitness issued a charge og $29.95 (per month) on our debit card - for what we have no idea. No one will tell us. My Fitness billings are handled by Quick Income (800)576-9441. They seem to have one person answering all extensions. Hmmmm! His name is Mica. he refused to give me his address at Quick Income. He told me repeatedly he could not provide that information because he did not have access to it. I told him how fraudulant that sounded and that I was filing a local police report and was intiating an investigation by the FBI for possible Interstate Fraud and Theft of a Bank Account. He then gave me My Fitness's address - if it isn't bogus.
I AM filing a police report and have already contacted the FBI in San Diego, California. I am also initiating a complaint with the BBB in Utah. Please reply. Quick Income refused to offer me a refund. The amount in question is $29.95. For the past three months my bank account has been electronically debited for $29.95 for various GRANT information - all different locations and one we could not even get a phone number for. Three were in Texas for these three unsolicited debits and this one in Utah through Quick Income. Quick Income certainly says it all. Sincerely, Paula Phillips, Thermal, CA 92274. PS: Please feel free to share my complaint on your website. Also, take a look at www.support@quickincome.com. This does not look good.