My Fitness Mentor / Unauthorize credit card charge

1 UT, United States Review updated:

My Credit card was charged by this company on Jan.15th for $29.99. I never had any conversation nor communication with them.

My statement came, I tried to call the number, there was no answer. Call my Credit card (Amex) to complain.

After their suppose investigation, I got a letter saying that I was suppose to cancel my membeship within 10 days of trial. Membership that I never had in the first place. These guys are scammers and crooks.

Please help put an end to these nonsense.

More My Fitness Mentor Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      16th of Jan, 2009
    Myfitnessmentor - Won't stop charge
    myfitness
    Lakewood
    Washington
    Phone: 253-588-8562
    jeanjoyce@hotmail.com

I hav4e called the toll free number and wanted to cancel but could not find th website

16th of Jan, 2009
    My Fitness Mentor - Deductions from account without consent
    My Fitness
    Indiana

I have called this company repeatedly because debits of $29.99 have been showing on my bank acct. They assured me several months ago that it would not hapen again, however it has and they say the can find no record of my name or phone number!? I was told I was talking to Ezra Johnson and they would investigate and call me back in 24 hrs. They Have noy called and I can not get through to a live person on their number.

• Th
      1st of Feb, 2009
    My Fitness Mentor - Unauthorized Charge
    My Fitness Mentor
    myfitnessmentor.com

I just noticed that my credit card had been charged $29.99 by My Fitness. I called the number listed by the charge and got My Fitness Mentor. This credit card I have not used in well over a year. How they obtained this information I do know know. I try to be super careful, but apparently not careful enough. I called my credit card company and was told I had to contact My Fitness Mentor first and only then could I dispute the charge. It makes me angry that I have to take the time to deal with this fraud.