My Fitness Mentor / credit card charges

United States, Utah Review updated:
my fitness/clickincom sandy ut
Phone: 866-972-2445
I did sign up for a free sample of the Tri-Slim, but I had a certain amount of days to cancel this program. I did call and cancel, however my fitness mentor told me they are a separate company and that they needed to be contacted directly. So I paid $29.99 twice for nothing. I asked the customer service agent, what I received for those payments, she indicated that I could use their website, unfortunately, I did not even know I was signed up for this. They would not credit the charges, but the service has now been cancelled. In my opinion this was a big scam, I am sure the fine print was so small you did not have a clue what you were getting into.

N  3rd of Feb, 2009 by

Myfitnessmentor.com - $29.99 on my credit card.

I did not order anything, nor did I give you permission to put anything on my credit card, therefore
the charge of $29.99 on my credit card is denied.
Neither do I have or want anything to show for the amount charged.
N  16th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I would like to cancel my order of trislim please do not make anymore charges to my credit card.

Tiffine Burns
A  26th of Feb, 2009 by
PLease cancel my order also Faye Cutchin-212 N. Church St, McColl, S.C.
N  26th of Feb, 2009 by
Cancel my order
N  21st of May, 2009 by
This is not a cancel page for TriSlim. You will need to call the customer service number on our website. Trislim.net. Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices
N  6th of Jun, 2016 by

My Fitness Mentor - Unauthorized charges
My Fitness Mentor
American Fork
Phone: 866-972 2445

On 1/18/2009, My Fitness Mentor charged my credit card 29.99. My wife and I had never even heard of this place. I've called them 4 times, I either got a message telling me it was off hours, or I was put on a ridiculous hold time until I hung up. Luckily, the credit card gave me a credit back.
A  6th of Jun, 2016 by
I just check my accout and there was a chare from MYFITNESSMENTOR.COM. I dont know what this is never even heard of this. I have canceled my card this company need to be looked at for fraud. How did they get my C.C info?
A  6th of Jun, 2016 by
myfitnessmentor.com is a fraudulent company per the BBB

I have even gone as far as to report them to the FTC. I have never heard of this company all the sudden they are charging my card! Someone is giving away our info, and I suspect it's bizrate, so buyers beware!!
I had to of course cancel my card and even open a new account for just internet shopping. wtf