My Fitness Mentor / Unauthorized billing

My Fitness Mentor
After receiving my trial offer from Tri Slim, a charge of $29.99 was appearing on my bank statements from My Fitness Mentor, who claims to be an affiliate of Tri Slim...After many unanswered emails, and unanswered phone messages, I finally received one email from Tri SLim claiming they have straightened out the whole thing with My Fitness Mentor, and one phone call with My Fitness Mentor telling me to call back in a week, which I did, to hear their phone is no longer in service...They all need to be held accountable for stealing peoples money...

A  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
I also had this problem. I tried TriSlim and cancelled it in Sept 2008, in Nov 2008 I started getting charged for $29.99 from "myfitnessmentor.com". On the online statement it had a phone number so I called it. 866-972-2445. They refunded my money, but then again in 12/08 another charge, another refund, then for the 3rd time in 1/09, again another refund. Now after reading all of these other complaints I guess I will have to change my card and deal with that mess. Hope this info helps you and others.
N  9th of Feb, 2009 by
I had just reviewed my bank statement and noticed a charge on there from My Fitness and wondered what that was. I also noticed that my debit card number was attached to that charge. What bothers me the most is that card has not been used in a few months and I never authorized this transaction. I now have to wait until Monday and try and talk with these people and I have to wait until Tuesday to talk with my bank since Monday is a holiday. I am spreading this around on the internet and also will be contacting the Attorney Generals office in my state to report this company. In reading about other complaints from other people that this has happened to it sounds like a scam and they are not willing to credit anyone for the 29.99 that they are taking from accounts. I also will be reporting this to our local police dept. This company needs to be investigated and shut down. The worst thing is I never ordered anything from the internet or by phone so I am very angry about this and how they came to get my debit card number.
N  11th of Feb, 2009 by
I also ordered my 'free' bottle of Tri Slim, paid the postage & handling and then canceled it way before the time given to be 'free' before the next bottle came. Everything was fine until three months later, the charge of $29.99 from My Fitness Mentor started to appear on my bank statement. Four charges (one almost every week!) When I finally got thru to a person at Tri Slim, they apologized, said they were getting these calls from a lot of people, said that My Fitness Mentor had nothing to do with them, even though their ad claims they did. I was quickly given a number to call, which of course, nobody ever answered. I don't know how this is able to happen, but it did. Report it to your bank as soon as you see this and have a new credit card issued. I will not ever order anything over the internet again. It'll be either at a physical store or nothing.
N  18th of May, 2010 by
We are not MyFitnessMentor, however, if you have not had your issue resolved, please send me an email at corporate@trislimusa.com and I will help to get the issue resolved. Please send a short summary of the issue and that you posted on Complaints board. Thanks,

TriSlim Corporate Offices