My Fitness-Clickincome Sandy UT / Stolen Debit Card Number

I have had two charges from this company. 1st on the 17th of December 2008 and then again on January 5th 2009. I do not know anything about this company. Obviously someone had stolen my debit card number and used it without my consent or knowledge. The charge appeared on my bank statement with no numbers to call. It only showed the company name and the town and state it was from, which was Sandy, Utah.

More My Fitness-Clickincome Sandy UT Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Uo
      9th of Jan, 2009

Yes, this charge and company is a total fraud. We had a charge from the exact same outfit: My Fitness-Clickincome Sandy UT.

Thankfully, I have a credit card company that easily credits its customers for fraudulent charges like this one.

The charge was made in mid December 2008.

• As
      16th of Jan, 2009

OMG this is crazy me too..The same thing happend to me today actually it came up on our account..They charged me twice for this and I have no idea what it is..But its going to get stopped had to change all my debit card info!!!..Please keep me posted or email me if anyone finds anything out..Please..Thank you very much.!!

• Mi
      24th of Jan, 2009

The same thing happened to me! December 29, 08 I noticed a charge from Myfitness of $29.99, I didn't pay any attention to it thinking maybe my husband may of purchased something. Than on Jan 22, 09 we had another charge from MY SANDY UT! This time I asked my husband and he had no idea what I was talking about. Now seeing other people are going through the same thing I see what happened...do any of you do online banking? I don't understand how someone could steal my debit card information?!

26th of Jan, 2009

I just got off the phone with my credit card company because I have 2 charges for 29.99 froma My-fitness-Clickincome on my card. Not a clue who those jokers are. I called the number associated with the charge on my statement and of course was transferred to a voice mail. The website they gave for questions is not a valid website...isn't that a surprise?? What a pain!! I just had to have my credit card number changed.

• Te
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Got the same charge yesterday! CC Company cancelled my card and now I have to pay 30.00 to get a new card this week instead of 3 weeks! And I dont feel like I'm gonna get my funds back! Time to change banks too!

• Je
      3rd of Mar, 2009

It is sad that these companies can do this and these banks allow them too. I also was hit with a charge of $29.95 from MYFITNESSS in UTah. I contacted my bank and they are considering it fraud and crediting my account back now that the charge i posted. But I have to know go get a new atm/debit card. I found out this is the best way to prevent any future charges using that number since the banks will not block it. Seems like anyone can jsut use your number and charge online. What happened to all this security? And you know its a scam because mine also happened on Friday.

• Ni
      4th of Mar, 2009

I too recieved a charge on 3/03/09 frm the myfitness scam! 29.95 luckly i caught it before they did it twice. I too am having to get a new debit card. Did anyone make any online purchases of any kind before or in that same time period? If so let us know. The number of the company is 1(800)576-9441

• Li
      4th of Mar, 2009

I ALSO REC'D CHARGES FROM CLICK INCOME FOR 29.95. AFTER WATCHING TV LAST NITE AND HEARD ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT GRANT SCAMS I REALIZED HOW THEY GOT MY CARD NUMBER. I CALLED 8005769441 OPEN 9-6MST AND FINALLY GOT TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE. SURE ENOUGH SHE KNEW I HAD ORDERED A CD FROM GRANT FUNDING FOR A 3.95 S &H CHARGE WHICH I NEVER GOT THE CD GOT AN EMAIL STATING SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH THE CD'S AND I COULD DOWNLOAD FROM THEIR WEBSITE WHICH I DID NOT JUST TOLD THEM THE CANCEL MY SO CALLED MEMBERSHIP. SHE SAID THE 29.95 CHARGE WAS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE. I TOLD HER I NEVER GOT THE CD CANCELLED MY MEMBERSHIP AND NEVER USED THE WEBSITE. WHICH BY THE WAY GRANT FUNDING DID NOT MENTION THIS CHARGE. I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A REFUND IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. WE WILL SEE. PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT FALL FOR THE FREE GOVERMENT GRANT CRAPPOLA...ITS A SCAM AND ITS NOT FREE. ONCE YOU GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR A SMALL SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEE NO TELLING WHO ELSE IS GIVEN YOUR CARD NUMBER FOR MORE CHARGES

• Si
      5th of Mar, 2009

Good Day Everyone...I hate to say it but I fell for the "Free Government Grant" scam too. I ordered the CD for $3.95 shipping and handling...which as of today, I have not received (order it 4 weeks ago). I checked my bank account last week and found that I was also charged $74.95 from GRANT HELP ORD 888-662-8762 (same place that charged the $3.95). I called the number listed on my bank statement, and of course, I had to leave voicemail...no one would ansder. After leaving 4 messages and never hearing back, I called my bank and they agreed to list it as a fraudlent charge. Today, my bank credit my account for he $3.95 and the $74.95. But I do see a new charge for $29.95 from MYFITNESS. I Goggled My Fitness, Ut since the phone number on my online banking statement has too many numbers 800-57800-576-9441; which lead me here...After reading your guys comments; and getting the correct number from all of you...I called; got their message machine saying it is after hours and to call back... I just love how it automatically hangs up on you! Nice!!! Well, I am going to call the bank to request a fraudlent charge again and request a new debt card to avoide any additional charges like all of you have stated. Thank you for posting your comments. It was helpful to me.