MY FITNESS/CLICKINCOM SANDY UT / unauthorized bank deductions

1 Sandy, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-972-2445

Has deducted twice from my bank account without authorization or with my release of debit card information, once on 12/18 and AGAIN on 1/2/09. I don't have this kind of money to spare, $29.99 twice has cause other items to bounce. I want to know how to get in touch with them and how to stop them!

Comments

• Li
      3rd of Jan, 2009
    MY FITNESS/CLICKINCOM SANDY UT - Unathorized bank withdrawals
    MY FITNESS/CLICKINCOM SANDY UT

I have no idea who this company is, I cant really find any information on them. The name is something I copied from my bank account. They have apparently withdrawn from my bank account, twice, 29.95 and I don't know what for or how they obtained my bank account information so they could even make those withdrawals.

• Pj
      3rd of Jan, 2009

I have had the same problem and have never heard of this company. My CC is disputing the charges which came on 12/16/08 and again on 01/01/09. Is the number shown above the number for them. I have no idea how they got my CC information.

• Gr
      4th of Jan, 2009

---------------

• Gr
      4th of Jan, 2009

Yes this place Called My Fitness also deduted 29.99 two times now from my account also. The best thing to do is contact your bank and refute the charges. Who are these people and how did they get my information?? If anybody knows anything please post a comment please.

5th of Jan, 2009

I called and they told me I signed up for the MyFitness program when I bought some diet pills a couple of months ago. When I looked at the site where I bought the diet pills, I saw in tiny fine print at the bottom where I click submit where it says about MyFitness. I told them I didn't see it and they refunded me my money without any hassle.

• Bo
      7th of Jan, 2009

I had the same problem. I payed alot of fees. I just called 8669722445. The guy was really nice and he said that I had ordered trislim and at the bottem I had clicked on there page and that is how I got enrolled in there program. They are going to reimburse me for the last 29.99. Atleast I am getting something back but it still doesn't cover all my expenses that I had to pay out cause they messed up with my account. The bad part is I didn't even order that trislim. I think I am in pretty good shape and I don't need nothing like that. Good luck to all!

• Sk
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I've also been ripped-off in the amount of $29.99 for the trislim the guy said I signed up for... which I did for the trial size. But at the end of it all, it said that they would deduct $29.99 every month after that. I immediately called to cancel it, but the guy I just talked to said I didn't call the other place to cancel... evidently there are 2 places to cancel the trial.. I told him they were NOT very specific in letting people know what they are in for, but his reply was... people just don't read what they are signing up for! I practically hung up on him because he would not return my $29.99! If you want to call and complain to him also, 1-866-972-2445, his name is Ezra. GOOD LUCK!

23rd of Jan, 2009

I just tok a lok at my new bank statement and I saw that they have just took another $29.99 from my account. Last month I cancelled my order with Trislim and I feel that if they signed us up with this company then they should take us from them. I had no idea that this was coming out of my bank account and caused an overdraft. How that happened, I have no idea because I just got paid. They will get a call from me.

• Th
      26th of Jan, 2009

I too, Just got my bank statement & was charged $29.99 on 12-28 & again on 1-02 for 29.99, I was so puzzeled trying to figure out how these people got my information, I did order the trial size Trislim, but cancelled & returned the remainder of the product, I am not very happy to say the least & as soon as this place opens, They are going to hear from me & I don't think they are gonna like what I have to say. I will never order anything online again.

• Tr
      18th of May, 2010

We are not clickincome, however, if you have not had your issue resolved, please send me an email at [protected]@trislimusa.com and I will help to get the issue resolved. Please send a short summary of the issue and that you posted on Complaints board. Thanks,

Glen