My Fancy Princess / Customized Tumbler

Tracy, CA, United States

Ordered 5 customized tumblers on 11/4...she invoiced me on 11/6 and I paid right away...2 weeks later I asked her how long the shipping would take...she said 2-3 weeks...then 2 weeks into December I emailed her again on her facebook page asking for a shipping update...I basically had to ask her over and over when I would get my cups...she told me on two occasions to ensure getting them for my childrens teachers xmas gifts id have to pay extra...to get 2 day priority shipping. Which I paid $16.95 the day I paid my invoice. I told her I would not be paying anything extra for something I ordered 11/4. I had to hassle her to ship it out...she finally shipped it out on 12/19 when she promised me I would get my product on 12/21...here it is 12/22..my kids last day of school has came and went and I have no cups still bc she refused to ship the cups in a timely manner. I wish I would have googled this business name before giving her my business. I have told everyone I know to not give her business... Good luck running your company!

Re